Proposal: Give me some DM credits

JoeNotCharles

First Post
7 Rabbit (level 2) is about to join a party that's mostly level 3 with one level 4. It would be convenient for him to level first.

If I cash in all my DM credits, 7 Rabbit will have 1932 XP, 318 short for Level 3. At 104 xp/credit, I need 4 more to get him to level 3.

Last time I awarded XP in Menace of the Icy Spire, right here, it included 4 months of time XP, which would be 8 DM credits. That's a convenient point to award credits.

I think I've built up a good record of not abandoning adventures midstream, so you can be confident I won't disappear on this one.

So can I have those 8 credits now? Please?

Ozymandias79

First Post
okay, I am actually a bit torn on this subject but even even if this would make Soldier (currently) the only lvl 2 in that group I am inclined to award you, JNC, those DM credits

I vote YES and I like to think that as the judge for your adventures/threads, my say weighs heaviest in this matter

Ozymandias79

JoeNotCharles

First Post
Oh, sorry Ozzy, I didn't realize Soldier was only level 2. Hopefully Mal will fix that soon...

Thanks, everyone! I've updated the XP-award post linked to above to list the DM credits as well.

Last edited:

Remove ads