Monsters and Rules from Preview Bestiary II now available on d20pfsrd.com

jreyst

First Post
All monsters and new rules from Preview Bestiary II are now posted on Pathfinder SRD (Pathfinder_OGC).

For those who might not know, click on "Bestiary" in the left-side menu and then "Preview Bestiaries". The new rules are highlighted in blue, the new monsters are shuffled into the list on the right.

The new monsters (and direct links) are:

New Rules:

James Jacobs

Adventurer
Man, I didn't even know there was a Preview II. Thanks for the info and the awesome website!

As of this time 24 hours ago... neither did I. We'd always hoped and assumed that the Bestiary would be out in time for Pathfinder #26, but it's not so when someone posted a question about it yesterday morning over at Paizo.com... we got on it and whipped it together and got it live by evening. Which is super awesome, and proof to me that our recent hiring of another art director/graphic designer was the Right Choice. ;-)

Jeepers. She-oot. Jimminy Crickets....and other quaint Americanisms. It sure don't look like a 24 hour thrown together PDF. Great stuff and well done, old bean, me old chinas, muckas... and other quaint British-isms!

M1.9P

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases