Daunton's Dead Shadow (DM:Ukingsken, Judge:????)

dimsdale

First Post
Grakk smiles as Vrrsk't returns, verbally assaulting the summoner. Yes! Well done Vrrsk't. Let us put an end to this threat and learn what we can from the summoner.

covaithe

Explorer
"Spilling all of my blood would be useless, as I would die. Without the will to direct it, the blood is useless. Likewise, my family's blood would not help. Yours might. Why don't you come here and spill your own blood, dragonborn, and see if you have the will to pit the wholeness of your soul against the demon's will?" Varonus' eyes are not entirely sane as he banters with Vrrsk't.

CaBaNa

First Post
Oi! Demon! Speak, this is your fate we talk of. Have you no preference? Kamotz seems serious, and excited, he prances in place, lifting one foot, then the other.

covaithe

Explorer
The demon's head slowly turns towards Kamotz. There is no visible movement in its face, but its voice is all too clear, reverbating off the walls.

"THERE IS NO CHOICE TO BE MADE. YOU WILL ALL BE MINE."

skotothalamos

formerly roadtoad
"Thanks to your foolishness, I have no doubt that I will spill my blood to contain this thing. I will pit the very essence of my soul against that beast when you release it from its prison. Unlike you, I and mine will destroy it and send it back to the abyss that spawned it. Stay with us and witness true power: the power of the almighty gods channeled through their faithful. You will see that your reckless dabbling was destined to be fruitless. First, see what you can do to weaken the thing. Does no one have the materials that he needs?"

dimsdale

First Post
Hearing the words of Vrrsk't as the dragonborn shouts to the human, Grakk works himself into a frenzy, "AGGGGGHHHHHH" his voice booms like thunder against the walls, rivaling the sound of the demon. Again "AGGGHHHHHHHHH" Grakk screams this time bring his sword into fighting stance. "LET US FIGHT THEN DEMON! LET US FIGHT TO THE DEATH!" Shifting his head back and forth in order to speak to his comrades he states: "LET US FIGHT HIM AT HIS FULL STRENGTH! IT IS THE ONLY WAY TO HAVE TRUE HONOR IN VICTORY" Grakk's heart pumps rapidly and power surges through his veins. Again he screams even louder than before, this time a tribal battle cry, as he prepares to charge the demon, and thus, break the circle...

skotothalamos

formerly roadtoad
[sblock=ooc]
Can I ready a Divine Challenge on that thing, triggered on someone breaking the circle?
[/sblock]

Vrrsk't turns his head and watches to see if anyone stops Grakk...

RedBeardJim

First Post
Morvannon's eyes glow a brilliant green at the demon's words, and strange tones echo in his voice as he raises his rod towards the ceiling. "Sorry, I'm afraid I'm spoken for!"

*What the hells was that?*
*a challenge like that cannot go unanswered*
*Of course it can!*

CaBaNa

First Post
Kamotz sees there is no stopping Grakk, and steadies himself. That is until Morvannon's body speaks out, and the shifter is floored. Tilting his head to the side, only a short odd sound escaped the shifters maw, er? Quickly brushing off even Morvannon's oddity to take his attention back to the Demon, Kamotz calmly began rhythmic breathing.[sblock=OOC]
Awesome, dimsdale!

Kamotz doesn't have "ritual components" but he's got gold enough to help.

I'm into Grakk starting the fight with the demon at full strength/letting Covaithe kill us all!

No glory without risk.

[/sblock]

Last edited:

dimsdale

First Post
[sblock=ooc]
4 votes YES...let the battle begin
[/sblock]

Grakk charges the demon. He strikes with a sickening thud.

[sblock=action]
movement: move to square sw of demon
attack: bloodhunt rage attack: 1d20+8=21 damage 3d10+7=30
free action: Weapon: take 1 point damage, but deliver another 3 points for a total of 33 points damage. If the attack missed, then 15+3 equals 18

grakk enters a state of rage
[/sblock]

[sblock=stat block]

Grakk: Goliath Barbarian: Level 1:

Conditions: RAGING
Adverse Conditions:
Initiative: +2
Passive Insight: 10
Passive Perception: 15
Senses Normal: Vision
HP 33 32
Bloodied 16
Surge Value 8; Surges Per-Day 13
AC =16
Fortitude 16 Reflex 13 Will 11 Speed 6
action Points: Not Used
second wind: Not Used
basic attack: Bloodclaw Greatsword +1: To Hit: +8: Damage 1d10+9 (+13 when bloodhunt rage is active and bloodied):
Powers
At will:
Recuporating Strike
Devastating Strike
Encounter:
Avalanche Strike
Stone's Endurance
Swift Charge
Daily Standard:
Bloodhunt Rage USED
[/sblock]

Last edited: