Proposal : Increased XP advancement

covaithe

Explorer
YES from me as well.

I'm assuming we're not talking about retro-awarding huge chunks of xp, are we? It's just for future awards?

renau1g

First Post
I don't think it'd be best to have to go back and retro in the awards (else that'd jump MMC up to 7th or 8th right?). Now what about adventures currently underway where no xp has been awarded but encounters are complete?

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
I don't think it'd be best to have to go back and retro in the awards (else that'd jump MMC up to 7th or 8th right?). Now what about adventures currently underway where no xp has been awarded but encounters are complete?

As much as I want more XP for my characters RIGHT NOW, I say the only logical thing to do is award double XP only for encounter that have been completed entirely after the point where this proposal has been accepted.

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
As much as I want more XP for my characters RIGHT NOW, I say the only logical thing to do is award double XP only for encounter that have been completed entirely after the point where this proposal has been accepted.
In other words, this will only apply to encounters which began after the proposal passes? That seems like the cleanest approach to me.

I'll throw in another YES. More XP! :)

renau1g

First Post
So when does this proposal "officially" pass... Looking at my group hunting down a certain crime lord this might affect when I "Start" my next encounter.

i.e. I know it's 48 hours from approval... so I need to wait until Friday to post?

Last edited:

covaithe

Explorer
So when does this proposal "officially" pass... Looking at my group hunting down a certain crime lord this might affect when I "Start" my next encounter.

i.e. I know it's 48 hours from approval... so I need to wait until Friday to post?

That sounds right, yes. Not the ideal effect for a proposal to have, I grant you, but I'm sure your players will be willing to wait.

Remove ads