[4e] Fallen OOC (Full)

Sparky

No worries, Phaezen. Since your entries are in, all that you'll need to do Sunday is read up and vote. Thanks for the notice.

As of Wednesday, noon PST (GMT -8), the following still need to submit responses:

CCII:
- renau1g
- Shayuri
- Walking Dad

CCIII:
- Insight
- Kobold Stew
- renau1g
- Shayuri
- Walking Dad

There's ~36 hours left. Plenty of time!

renau1g

First Post
I posted the "Destiny Roll" for CCI in the IC thread.

Also, as I scored the 1st round of voting, there were 2 PCs tied for 1st and 4 (!!) tied for 2nd. I needed to narrow the 4-way tie down to 2 PCs in order to assign points so I devised a method that I think I'm happy with and that should cover edge cases. PM me if you're curious.

The long and the short, 2 PCs in the 4-way tie got the full 2pts. The other 2 PCs in the 4-way tie got 1pt each.

Hey Sparky,

Maybe I didn't understand the Destiny roll, but why did some of the PC's get +1 to their rolls?

hafrogman

Adventurer
Hey Sparky,

Maybe I didn't understand the Destiny roll, but why did some of the PC's get +1 to their rolls?
They didn't get +1 to the rolls, they got +1 points to their running total from winning the rolls. IC seems to be having issues right now, but all the rolls were just 1d20.

Insight

Adventurer
I'll be honest. I'm having a hard time coming up with something for Challenge III. Maybe it's too vague. I don't know. If I can't come up with something, I guess I'll have to drop out.

Sparky

Insight, something about nobility, the Daelrith family forbears (a family legend), a favorite bedtime story, a fable, anything like that. Still have a day(ish).

Sparky

They didn't get +1 to the rolls, they got +1 points to their running total from winning the rolls. IC seems to be having issues right now, but all the rolls were just 1d20.

The 'Destiny Roll' was just a d20.

The 2pts/1pt thing was from the voting you did.

CaBaNa

First Post
I'll be honest. I'm having a hard time coming up with something for Challenge III. Maybe it's too vague. I don't know. If I can't come up with something, I guess I'll have to drop out.
you won't have to drop, just because you missed one challenge... The voting system means you may make up the lost challenge in votes elsewhere, or the destiny roll.

Insight

Adventurer
you won't have to drop, just because you missed one challenge... The voting system means you may make up the lost challenge in votes elsewhere, or the destiny roll.

Well, obviously I finished on the low end in the voting last time and rolling a 9 didn't help. I have a feeling I am towards the bottom in this competition, so it's either post something awesome or give up. Not sure which way I want to go.

renau1g

First Post
Any idea how we know where we finished last time?

Also, IC is down, but I thought Kadaj had the highest roll (or one of them?) I am probably wrong however, all those single digits were throwing me off... ;)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases