Apollo's Character Sheet Version 1.2

Apollo158

First Post
Apollo's Comments:

I have released Version 1.2(project page/design philosophy) of my character sheet. It vastly improves the first page both in organization and utility. Please give me any input or criticism on these forums or on my website forums by clicking here.

Changes:
- Spacing for eyes, hair, height, skin, etc. enlarged on the first page.
- Portrait space enlarged.
- Mannerisms, Allies, Enemies, Quotes, and Goals sections removed.
- Layout changes on page 1.
file.php

Known Issues:
- The line just above the Languages/ Background boxes on page 1 doesn't get printed by some printers.
- Size of pages in the .pdf are huge.
--Make sure to fit the pages to printable area before printing:
file.php

Future:
- I plan one last revision to change the character sheet purely aesthetically. I don't like the background gradient.

Last edited:

p.1, Alignment is spelled incorrectly i.e. not Alignement

It would be nice if auto-calculation was done as well. i.e. I type in level into the appropriate field, and all relevant level-related fields are updated.

Overall rating: very pleasing to the eye but the lack of auto-calc makes it a bit of a pain to use.

I haven't checked, but is your version 'unlocked' (I forget the PDF terminology) so that auto-calc can be added?

Apollo158

First Post
Ah, dang it! Spelling errors are embarrassing! Thanks for pointing that out, ill have to change it ASAP!

As for auto-calc and stuff my home table still uses pencil and paper, so I had no plans for making the pdf form fill-able. Maybe something I do in the future. In the interim, if someone is interested in making it a form fill-able sheet I have no problem with that!

Remove ads