Pathfinder 1E [Alluria Publishing] PC Bugs for Pathfinder RPG!

Emberion

First Post
Alluria Publishing releases the 3rd Pathfinder converted PC race: The Entobian.

Link:
Remarkable Races Pathway to Adventure: The Entobian - Alluria Publishing | EN World PDF Store

pathento-c.jpg

Humanoid insects-- we know of their hive like minds, alien dispositions, and callous attitudes. We have seen the mantis warriors, the bee people, and the ant-men. These are popular races, and those looking for something different are often drawn to them. Unfortunately, their hive society and tendency to be anti-human often makes these bug-men a poor match for many campaigns. Insects, which comprise the majority of the world's life forms on land, in all their complexity and strangeness have long been absent as a viable player option. Enter the entobian: These tenacious caterpillar people thrive in human societies. They hunger for adventure, individuality, and diversity. Driven by many of the same desires as other adventurers, they freely and willingly relate well with other races. They also have all the great aspects that make insects so interesting; 6 appendages, the ability to spin silk, and a truly different physiology than the other PC races. As an added bonus, at higher levels they have the option to metamorphosis into a completely different insect; gaining not only a new form, but new powers and abilities as well. Imagine playing an axe wielding grub guy, an assassin beetle person, or even a spell slinging moth-man. Well, now you can, with the Entobian PC race brought to you by Alluria Publishing!

JiCi

First Post
Cool !

I've just bought it, and I like it... I was looking for new insect-like races for my game.

Thanks a lot !

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases