My eyes! My bleedin' eyes! I'm blinded for LIFE!

Vargo

First Post
So, I read in Sagiro's story hour that Asgard magazine had an article on the Ellish religion that Morningstar is a priestess of. Figured I'd better go check it out.

So, I'm scrolling down through the book to the proper page, when lo-and-behold, I pop over some cheesecake drawings for some kind of "beauty pagent in your RPG" article.

And then I saw the mind flayer in the bikini.

:eek:

I'm scarred for life.

BiggusGeekus@Work

Community Supporter
Not just any bikini! The polka-dot bottom clearly marks it as a bikini of doom. Not mentioning the bikini of doom is kinda like not mentioning Excalibur.

Whodat

First Post
Umm…

Well, if you’re blind for life…uhhh… can I have your monitor? I mean, since you probably won’t be needing it anymore and all.
:D

Geez, such shallow men. If the Mind Flayer wants to show off his/her/its body, who are we to object? It is comfortable with its own appearance, and the least it can expect is for us not to judge it simply on standards of beauty or total ugliness. Can't you see its charming and quirky personality? The way it cocks its hip with such grace and confidence? The fiery intellectualism in its blank, milky eyes?

Just as you should not judge Yoda for his size, you should not judge the Mind Flayer for its figure.

But . . . um, anyway, I suppose the most important question is, "Did you like the articles?"

F5

Explorer
RangerWickett said:
I suppose the most important question is, "Did you like the articles?"

Nah. I just read it for the pictures.

Seriously, though, I thought Hong's article on alternative Martial Artists was excellent. Dancing monkeys and all...

Danzilla

First Post
Geez, such shallow men. If the Mind Flayer wants to show off his/her/its body, who are we to object? It is comfortable with its own appearance, and the least it can expect is for us not to judge it simply on standards of beauty or total ugliness. Can't you see its charming and quirky personality? The way it cocks its hip with such grace and confidence? The fiery intellectualism in its blank, milky eyes?

Beauty is in the eye (eyes?) of the Beholder...

Werewolf_26

First Post
If you think that is *odd* I told our resident artist/gamer to do the same thing (swim suit issue the NPCs and PCs). Whats the first thing he draws?

Mind Flayer in a swim suit.

I don't even have mind flayers in my game world. How odd.

I'll have to get him to scan his in and post it. It is truely disturbing.

nopantsyet

First Post
Wow! I gotta say I never...Do Mind Flayers even have...Can they....How do they...

I am certain this was not covered in the Illithiad.

Dark Psion

First Post
And the power of the Bikini of Doom, The Epic Eyebite spell. So powerfull, it even works through a picture of the Bikini.

As to the Articles, well Asgard #7 is still on my desk being read, Dragon #300 is on the shelf.

Got any more on Dreamscapes?? I am trying to link Psion(Seers) with "dreaming" the future and all I have as reference is Asgard#7, MofP and an old Dragon with the Dreamer NPCclass.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases