Drivan -Finalizing changes to character at level 2

Reklaw

First Post
Drivan will be hitting level 2 here soon and with Arcane Power out and I believe approved, I'd like to switch out the Action Surge feat for the Familiar feat. This is on top of the already approved changes to making Drivan a staff wizard instead of wand wizard.

I haven't made changes to the character sheet to reflect this yet but upon approval will change the feat and add a familiar section to describe any bonuses the familiar grants as well as a description of the familiar.

If approved the choice will be a Book Imp as this is most fitting to Drivan's thirst for knowledge.

Thanks!

Dunamin

First Post
Congrats on reaching level 2! :)

Book Imps are sweet, I picked one for Rhole as well.

Is there anything here that needs to be treated as a proposal, though? Offhand, it all appears to be by the book (charter) - you're just retraining a feat.

Reklaw

First Post
Didn't read that in the PHB, missed that somehow! Just read it for the first time after looking up retraining! Thanks Dunamin!

Dunamin

First Post
No probs.

Keep in mind L4W expands on the retraining rules to accommodate the pace and nature of play-by-post; you can retrain more features and can do a one-time overhaul as outlined in the charter:

Every time your character gains a level, you can retrain one feat, power, and skill. If new character options have been approved for play in L4W since your character’s last approval of submission or level-up, you may additionally retrain one new feat, power, and class feature (when selectable) from the new source(s).

Once before your character is approved for level 2, you may do an overhaul of your character. This is a single opportunity in that character’s career to recreate all mechanical aspects of the character except for class, race, and basic character concept. The overhaul must be approved as per the normal rules for character approval, and requires DM permission if the character is involved in an adventure.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases