Pathfinder 1E Pathfinder Forgotten realms

Clifford

First Post
I don't know if anyone would be interested in these but i worked out a few 3rd ed FR domains into Pathfinder style.

More to come if you all want i have a few more done.

Mentalisim Domain

Granted Powers: You can manipulate people minds and read their thoughts.
A Touch Of Will (Sp): As a Standard action, you can Imbue those you touch with a +1 bonus on will saves for one round per cleric level. This bonus increases to +2 at 5th level, +3 at 10th level, +4 at 15th level and +5 at 20th level. You can use this ability a number of times per day equal to 3 + your Wisdom modifier.
Mental Potency (Ex): At 8th level, you gain the ability to empower all of your mind affecting spells Increasing their save DC by +2

Domain Spells: 1st—Hypnotism, 2nd—Detect Thoughts, 3rd—Claraaudiance/claravoyance, 4th—Modify Memory, 5th—Mind Fog, 6th—Telepathic Bond, 7th—Antipathy, 8th—Mind Blank, 9th—Astral

Last edited:

Minicol

Adventurer
Supporter
I guess more is always good, as it will allow you to bring more diversity to the game, so please, carry on !

Set

First Post
Do you think this is a balanced domain though??

Looks good to me. Some of of the domains that have a less sexy 1st level power (as this one does, IMO) also come with some other freebie, like an extra class skill or something, so you might want to consider that.

Over on the Paizo forums, there's a thread with some other conversions (mostly from Eberron).

paizo.com - Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Publishing / Pathfinder® / Pathfinder RPG / Community Content / Conversions / Scalykind and Void Domains for PFRPG

Here's the one that's from the Forgotten Realms (not coincidentally, one of my favorite 3.5 Domains, since the idea of a serpent priest with rebuked vipers, constrictors, crocodiles, monitor lizards and / or dinosaurs in tow is just hot).

Scalykind Domain

Dieties: Dahak, Ydersius

Granted Powers: You are granted dominion over serpentine creatures, and can call upon reptilian powers of scale and venom.

Serpentstrike (Su): As an attack action, you can cause a single creature to suffer the effects of a snake's bite with a melee touch attack. A translucent serpent of greenish-gold force automatically bites any target you hit with this touch attack, inflicting 1d4 P damage + poison (save Fort DC 10 + 1/2 cleric level; frequency 1/round for 6 rounds; effect 1d2 Con; cure 1 save). You can use this ability a number of times per day equal to 3 + your Wisdom modifier

Master of Scale (Su): At 6th level, any summon monster or summon nature’s ally spell can be cast to summon dinosaurs, fish, frogs, reptilian animals or snakes as if a spell of the next higher level. A summon monster III could therefore summon 1 celestial or fiendish deinonychus, giant frog or pteranadon, or 1d3 celestial or fiendish constrictors, crocodiles, electric eels, giant lizards or sharks, or 1d4+1 celestial or fiendish octopus, while a summon nature’s ally V could summon 1 elasmosaurus, giant octopus, stegosaurus or triceratops, 1d3 ankylosaurus or giant moray eel, or 1d4+1 deinonychus, giant frogs or pteranodon.

Domain Spells: 1st – magic fang, 2nd – barkskin (presenting a scaly appearance), 3rd – greater magic fang, 4th – poison, 5th – animal growth*, 6th – form of the dragon I, 7th – creeping doom (composed of tiny snakes), 8th – form of the dragon III, 9th – shapechange
* Affects ophidian or reptilian creatures only.

[NOTE: I would add this Domain to the list of options that a Druid can learn via Natural Bond, hence the mention of how it would interact with summon nature's ally.]

FR Domains that would be most portable to Golarion would be Fate (Pharasma), Illusion (Sivanah), Mentalism (Irori?), Metal (Gorum or Torag), Ocean (Gozreh), Retribution (Calistria), Spell (Nethys), Suffering (Zon-Kuthon), Trade (Abadar), Tyranny (Asmodeus) and Undeath (Urgathoa). I've also got a fondness for Spiders and Renewal, but I'd have to open a book to come up with a suitable diety for those ones, and I'm feeling lazy. :)

Last edited:

Clifford

First Post
Retribution Domain

Granted Powers: You can deliver vengeance on those whom wrong you.
Retributive Strike (Su): If someone has damaged you on a previous round you may, As a standard action deliver a Retributive strike that delivers Maximum damage, Only one retributive strike can be made against a given opponent each round. You can use this ability a number of times per day equal to 3 + your Wisdom modifier.
Terror (Ex): At 8th level, you gain the supernatural ability to strike fear in any that would dare attack you. If Anyone within a 30 Ft. Emanation attacks you they must make a will save Dc 10 + ½ cleric level + wisdom modifier or become panicked for one round per cleric level. If the save is successful they are merely shaken one round for each cleric level. This is useable a number of rounds each day equal to your cleric level. These rounds need not be consecutive.

Domain Spells: 1st—Shield of Faith, 2nd—Bears Endurance, 3rd—Speak With Dead, 4th—Fire Shield, 5th—Mark Of Justice, 6th—Banishment, 7th—Spell Turning, 8th—Discern Location, 9th—Storm Of Vengeance.

Minicol

Adventurer
Supporter
I think Mentalism is fairly balanced, yes.

I am not a rules expert, but from a casual DM like me, looks quite OK.

Last edited:

MerrikCale

First Post
Retribution Domain

Granted Powers: You can deliver vengeance on those whom wrong you.
Retributive Strike (Su): If someone has damaged you on a previous round you may, As a standard action deliver a Retributive strike that delivers Maximum damage, Only one retributive strike can be made against a given opponent each round. You can use this ability a number of times per day equal to 3 + your Wisdom modifier.
Terror (Ex): At 8th level, you gain the supernatural ability to strike fear in any that would dare attack you. If Anyone within a 30 Ft. Emanation attacks you they must make a will save Dc 10 + ½ cleric level + wisdom modifier or become panicked for one round per cleric level. If the save is successful they are merely shaken one round for each cleric level. This is useable a number of rounds each day equal to your cleric level. These rounds need not be consecutive.

Domain Spells: 1st—Shield of Faith, 2nd—Bears Endurance, 3rd—Speak With Dead, 4th—Fire Shield, 5th—Mark Of Justice, 6th—Banishment, 7th—Spell Turning, 8th—Discern Location, 9th—Storm Of Vengeance.

How cool Oracle of Retribution be?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases