[FICTION] - New column! War of the burning Sky Pt. 1: The Scouring of Gate Pass

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
The start of a new column begins today - the serialized War of the Burning Sky novelization by Ryan Nock! Click here to read and comment on this column! Ryan Nock was the lead designer of the critically acclaimed War of the Burning Sky campaign saga for EN Publishing, along with numerous other projects. An aspiring novelist, he presents here his War of the Burning Sky novel in a serialized format.

I know I'm no big name like Ari Marmell and Erik Mona, but I'm thrilled to join them as one of the regular contributors for EN World's regular columns. Our current plans are to post one update a month.

Please let me know what you think.

Erywin

First Post
Read through the first post and loved it. Hoping it will help flesh out my current WotBS campaign, currently about a third of the way through the first adventure. Keep up the great work.

Cheers,
E

The second installment is out now, for a total of ~50 pages, if this were in print. If you like the story, speak up. We writers live for feedback.

We now have the third installment out, and there will probably be a small intermission that we'll post over the Christmas-New Year's week.

I am a little disappointed in the slim feedback we've been getting, so I wanted to ask those who have spared a glance at this thread, would you prefer more regular posts of shorter lengths? Right now each installment is 3 chapters long, which might understandably be longer than most people want to devote to reading while at a computer.

What do you think? Is the size an issue, or do we just need to do a better job of advertising and getting people interested in clicking through the first time?

freyar

Extradimensional Explorer
I've read all of it and am enjoying it quite a bit! Just as long as I keep catching it on the news page (or if you bump this thread as a reminder), I'll keep on reading!

Remove ads