Swamp Trek III: The Search for Ter-raen

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Karl receives the map, looks at it and places it down on the hearest table, preferably in the direction of master thorn.

"The map is sufficient. Looks to be about 140 miles or so. Yes, the pay would be a good next step."

covaithe

Explorer
"I am willing to offer two thousand gold to be split among whoever returns with my family's urn," Thorne says. With a glance aside at Gildrim, he adds, "Or to anyone who can state under truth magic that they thoroughly searched the house and found no sign of the urn."

jkason

First Post
Weel Naxel, human cleric

Weel's face lights up.

"A pricey sum, that. I mean princely... or maybe I mean both," he says, then shakes off the tangent. "Is it special, then? The last urn was magical. For that much gold, I wonder if this one is, too?"

Richard Rawen

First Post
Richard nods at the agreed amount, "I'll need a few hours to make arrangements for the forge and gather my gear, will we be setting out today?" The young man is already moving towards the door.

covaithe

Explorer
"I leave all that to you," Thorne responds. "Never try to tell a professional how to do his job, that's my motto. Now, gentlemen, unless there are any further questions, I must get back to my schedule. Time is money!"

covaithe

Explorer
"I see no need to sign anything. If you do not fulfil your side of the deal, I've not really lost anything. And I believe I've given you reason to trust my word."

Trouvere

Explorer
"Aye, weel, that's that, than," says Gildrim awkwardly. "Mah thanks for th' peyment. Ah howp thaes fellaes dae better for ye than we coud."

He follows the others from the room.

Remove ads