[OOC] A Paid Trip to Spellhold

tiornys

Explorer
Reading through the IC thread now. I should have a finalized build posted by early tomorrow (erm, today?).

t~

edit: Detailed Asterion is up. I decided to go with Plate Armor over a heavy shield, as I felt that was more important to his back story. Tweaked some stats as a consequence (no need to prep for Scale Spec).

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
VV, please check my post here:

http://www.enworld.org/forum/5480414-post299.html

My character at work ;)

96019.jpg

Last edited:

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Voda Vosa, can you put the "
OOC: " back into the title of the thread please? It eliminates confusion when I get the notifications in email. ;)

sappire07

First Post
OOC: ====== Created Using Wizards of the Coast D&D Character Builder ======
Binwin Bronzebottom, level 5
Dwarf, Paladin
Build: Ardent Paladin

FINAL ABILITY SCORES
Str 21, Con 13, Dex 10, Int 10, Wis 15, Cha 8.

STARTING ABILITY SCORES
Str 18, Con 11, Dex 10, Int 10, Wis 14, Cha 8.

AC: 21 Fort: 18 Reflex: 13 Will: 15
HP: 52 Surges: 11 Surge Value: 13

TRAINED SKILLS
Religion +7, Intimidate +6, Heal +9, Diplomacy +6, Endurance +8

UNTRAINED SKILLS
Acrobatics, Arcana +2, Bluff +1, Dungeoneering +6, History +2, Insight +4, Nature +4, Perception +4, Stealth, Streetwise +1, Thievery, Athletics +5

FEATS
Level 1: Dwarven Weapon Training
Level 2: Mercy's Reward
Level 4: Student of Battle

POWERS
Lay on Hands: Ardent Vow
Paladin at-will 1: Ardent Strike
Paladin at-will 1: Valiant Strike
Paladin encounter 1: Divine Pursuit
Paladin daily 1: Blood of the Mighty
Paladin utility 2: Bless Weapon
Paladin encounter 3: Staggering Smite
Paladin daily 5: Martyr's Retribution

ITEMS
Adventurer's Kit, Battle Standard of Might (heroic tier), Stoneborn Plate Armor +1, Avalanche Hammer Mordenkrad +1
====== Copy to Clipboard and Press the Import Button on the Summary Tab ======

Binwin Bronzebottom came from the earth and one day he will return to the earth. He just plans to return with overflowing armfuls of coin, jewels and gold trinkets swathed in the blood of his enemies. Binwin is a single minded dwarf and has no time to stop and think before running head-first towards his goals (which is usually either treasure, or the death of the person standing between him and his treasure). Binwin's motto is "Why hire a rogue? I'll find the trap when I step on it." His other motto is "There'll be plenty of time to ask questions later." Because of this, accompanying players should expect a lot of downtime to be spent removing Binwin from spikes, pits, and scary metal clampy things.

Voda Vosa

First Post
VV, please check my post here:

http://www.enworld.org/forum/5480414-post299.html

My character at work ;)

96019.jpg

OOC: ====== Created Using Wizards of the Coast D&D Character Builder ======
Binwin Bronzebottom, level 5
Dwarf, Paladin
Build: Ardent Paladin

FINAL ABILITY SCORES
Str 21, Con 13, Dex 10, Int 10, Wis 15, Cha 8.

STARTING ABILITY SCORES
Str 18, Con 11, Dex 10, Int 10, Wis 14, Cha 8.

AC: 21 Fort: 18 Reflex: 13 Will: 15
HP: 52 Surges: 11 Surge Value: 13

TRAINED SKILLS
Religion +7, Intimidate +6, Heal +9, Diplomacy +6, Endurance +8

UNTRAINED SKILLS
Acrobatics, Arcana +2, Bluff +1, Dungeoneering +6, History +2, Insight +4, Nature +4, Perception +4, Stealth, Streetwise +1, Thievery, Athletics +5

FEATS
Level 1: Dwarven Weapon Training
Level 2: Mercy's Reward
Level 4: Student of Battle

POWERS
Lay on Hands: Ardent Vow
Paladin at-will 1: Ardent Strike
Paladin at-will 1: Valiant Strike
Paladin encounter 1: Divine Pursuit
Paladin daily 1: Blood of the Mighty
Paladin utility 2: Bless Weapon
Paladin encounter 3: Staggering Smite
Paladin daily 5: Martyr's Retribution

ITEMS
Adventurer's Kit, Battle Standard of Might (heroic tier), Stoneborn Plate Armor +1, Avalanche Hammer Mordenkrad +1
====== Copy to Clipboard and Press the Import Button on the Summary Tab ======

Binwin Bronzebottom came from the earth and one day he will return to the earth. He just plans to return with overflowing armfuls of coin, jewels and gold trinkets swathed in the blood of his enemies. Binwin is a single minded dwarf and has no time to stop and think before running head-first towards his goals (which is usually either treasure, or the death of the person standing between him and his treasure). Binwin's motto is "Why hire a rogue? I'll find the trap when I step on it." His other motto is "There'll be plenty of time to ask questions later." Because of this, accompanying players should expect a lot of downtime to be spent removing Binwin from spikes, pits, and scary metal clampy things.

Th character are good to go! I imagine the current cast would have loved to have someone with smite undead in the last battle. ;)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases