[OOC] A Paid Trip to Spellhold

Thanks, WD! I love that the runepriest can be so versatile, always switching between the two rune states.

My finished character sheet and background are now in the character thread.

When should I jump in?

Pyrex

First Post
My apologies for the long absence. One side-effect of my surgery was that using a computer caused some pretty ugly headaches (I had neurosurgery which caused some balance/motion sickness issues which made holding focus on a computer monitor (or anything close to my head) nearly impossible).

If you still need a leader I'm back.

Velmont

First Post
Welcome back.

Please to hear everything going better now.

And I'll not complain to have a second leader and a fifth character in the team.

Hi Pyrex, I'm looking forward to co-leading the party with you!

Voda, when should I begin posting in the IC thread? I could have my character come out immediately, or I can wait until you've set it up to your liking. Either way is fine with me.

EDIT: Also, does the DM approve of my character sheet and back story?

Last edited:

Pyrex

First Post
Given that I optimized for ranged support, and you went for front-line support we should work well together.

Huh. I just realized I goofed when I built my character. There's no way for me to take the Bola Training feat... :\

Since I haven't started yet I think I'll swap out for Longbow...

Edit: Alternately, if you'd rule that I could take Bola Training despite not being a martial class that would be cool. It looked like a nifty idea for a P.I./Bounty Hunter type character; but it's pretty much useless without the immobilize effect.

Edit2: Apparently the martial class requirement has been removed since I last updated the builder. So I've fixed (again) and updated (again). *sigh*

Last edited:

Voda Vosa

First Post
I've finish reviewing the characters. I must admit it was hard to get a copy of the PH3 here, I had to order it outside the country.

Expect an introduction shortly.

Remove ads