[OOC] A Paid Trip to Spellhold

Pyrex

First Post
If you don't plan to be multiclass but want bluff, you can take a multi-class feat of a class who have Bluff, so you would also get a small boost with that.

Unfortunately 'Bola Training' counts as a multiclass feat, so I can't do that. But yeah, I'm a big fan of the multiclass feats. :)

Fortunately the Seeker has a couple different ways of dealing with being within melee range.

Herobizkit

Adventurer
I updated my character to level 3. I might be missing stuff. Could someone head into the RG and check it out for me please?

I bought some Eternal Chalk and some rituals...

Voda Vosa

First Post
I gave it a read, might be you didn't pick your magical items? all of them? Otherwise it looks good.

I'm interested in your low constitution, you should stay away from the harms way I think ;)

Pyrex

First Post
I'm interested in your low constitution, you should stay away from the harms way I think ;)

In our IRL game we've been suprised at just how unimportant CON has become in 4E. In 3/3.5 it was nearly required to have a 14+ CON, but given its reduced impact on HP it just isn't as important as it used to be.

Also, I posted the Seeker version of Lochlan yesterday, I just didn't post a note here that I'd done so.

Velmont

First Post
Yeah, Constitution is fun to have high, but it's not a necessity. Personally, I usually put my 3rd or 4th stats in Con unless it is my primary or secondary stat for my class. That way, I'm sure to have 12, which give a small boost in hp and healing surge, and not a penalty like a 8.

But a few ranged class could easily handle a Con 8 I think.

Voda Vosa

First Post
Yes, it is one of the many failures I see in this 4e system. The classes are very defined. You either are a wizard of a druid, or a rouge; there's no middle point. Even the hybrids and multiclass feats don't give the freedom one should have.
Take for example mutants and masterminds. I find that the character generation system is neat, there is no classes at all, no fixed positions. Each build is different per se. I don't know why that wasn't used in any fantasy RPG.

Pyrex

First Post
While not necessarily ideal, I think the multiclass/hybrid system is better than has been available in any edition of D&D.

The only major flaw for me right now is that they somehow decided that Bola Training is so powerful that it counts as your multiclass "class".

Amusingly, had I gone Bard it wouldn't have mattered because they're allowed to multiclass into multiple classes...

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases