[OOC] A Paid Trip to Spellhold

Voda Vosa

First Post
Well perrinmiller, the surrendered pirate is you. Feel free to interact and take actions IC when you think your character is ready.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Spellhold PC :: (Read-Only) - Myth-Weavers

I think the Character Sheet is ready. I cannot find the particular description of Resolute Shield. If someone can post that it would be helpful, then I can transfer it to the sheet.

Also if someone can check the sheet itself, that would be good. Not sure I have done everything right.

I will work on a brief backstory and probably post IC tomorrow.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
I added Kaedyn to the RG thread and his background as well.

I updated some things, found an error or two. I had to switch Quick Draw for something else (Power Attack) since after I changed the Ability scores, he no longer qualified for Dexterity prerequisite.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
I realize I am new to this crew and all, but might I suggest that we focus on killing them one at a time. That way we can limit the amount of damage they can give us back.

Velmont

First Post
Yeah, it's good tactic, but at the moment Cliff is berserk and have left his tactical brain somewhere near where the elf is standing I think, I'll have to go see if I can't find it.

Voda Vosa

First Post
Yeah, although tactical combat is advisable, I like to see that the characters keep consistent with their personaliy rather than becoming tactical experts at the begining of each battle.

However the dwarf will play his last card this round, since you have all acted. I hope it hurts. =)

perrinmiller

Adventurer
LOL. I don't consider it tactical genius to gang up on the opponents one at a time to kill them. That's just common sense. ;)

But Kaedyn is a fighter and he will think tactically IC anyway, so no worries about meta-gaming from me. :p

Velmont

First Post
I'm playing a lot of shifter, and I always play them more by their instinct and feeling then by there brain once there shifting is kicking in. And in this case, Kumar already killed him once (and I'm not talking about being drop to 0 hp during this combat), so it's drive him more.

Remove ads