[OOC] A Paid Trip to Spellhold

Yeah, I figured the two who are next to the dwarf can sort him out. I was more concerned with healing the more wounded guys and getting into a flanking position against Kumar.

Durlak

First Post
Yeah, someone should've killed the dwarf. I was trying to get advantage of the fact that Kumar was giving combat advantge and Taran has Claw Gloves which give an extra 1d10 damage when someone gives combat advantage and Taran is in beast form.

Velmont

First Post
I suggest we keep the remaining items and sold them as soon as possible and put them in a group fund so we can buy things we need, bribe people, etc...

Nobody takes the headband of Perception? If someone have an empty head slot, +1 Perception never hurt.

Durlak

First Post
I think the enworld's dice roller rolls low. That or we are very unlucky. I took the liberty to something nerdy and the median of all our rolls so far is 5 and the mean 6.818 which is very low. I suggest we roll on invisible castle.

Pyrex

First Post
I hardly think the number of rolls we've made so far represents a statistically valid sample size. Personally I plan to continue using the ENW roller simply because it's so much easier.

But if you think ENW is cursed and IC isn't, go for it. (assuming VV agrees anyway :))

Pyrex

First Post
I realize you really hadn't said much either way, I meant that I was assuming that you didn't really care which roller we used and that if you had a strong preference one way or the other you'd make it clear. :)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases