sappire07

First Post
PHP:
====== Created Using Wizards of the Coast D&D Character Builder ======
Binwin Bronzebottom, level 1
Dwarf, Paladin
Build: Avenging Paladin

FINAL ABILITY SCORES
Str 20, Con 12, Dex 10, Int 8, Wis 14, Cha 11.

STARTING ABILITY SCORES
Str 18, Con 10, Dex 10, Int 8, Wis 14, Cha 11.

AC: 19 Fort: 16 Reflex: 13 Will: 13
HP: 27 Surges: 11 Surge Value: 6

TRAINED SKILLS
Religion +4, Intimidate +5, Heal +7, Diplomacy +5

UNTRAINED SKILLS
Acrobatics -2, Arcana -1, Bluff, Dungeoneering +4, Endurance +1, History -1, Insight +2, Nature +2, Perception +2, Stealth -2, Streetwise, Thievery -2, Athletics +3

FEATS
Level 1: Dwarven Weapon Training

POWERS
Lay on Hands: Lay on Hands
Paladin at-will 1: Valiant Strike
Paladin at-will 1: Holy Strike
Paladin encounter 1: Radiant Smite
Paladin daily 1: Paladin's Judgment

ITEMS
Flesh Seeker Waraxe +1, Scale Armor, Heavy Shield, Adventurer's Kit, Scale Armor of Exploits +1, Battle Standard of Might (heroic tier)
====== Copy to Clipboard and Press the Import Button on the Summary Tab ======

background once numbers are approved

Walking Dad

First Post
Is the built alright?

Backround:

Rodric the Bright hasn't got his nickname for his mental powers. Not really dumb, just trusting his intuition and faith more than intellect, he is a true warrior for the light of Amaunator.

More background once you, VV, say how you want to introduce the new characters ;)

Velmont

First Post
[MENTION=92841]sappire07[/MENTION]:

1) A few comments... blue is hard to read (that's just cosmetic)

2) We are at level 5, bot 1, so there is still wotk to do on it.

3) As the player of Cliff, your Binwin Bronzebottom is pretty close in mechanic from my character, as we are both Paladin mainly oriented on Strength, using Lay on Hand, with a one handed weapon and shield... you would be filling exactly the same role as Cliff and that wouldn't add to the group. We also have two defender including Kaedyn. If VV is ok with your character, fine, but I would encourage you to fill a spot that would be more useful, like a striker (Ardent vow Paladin using 2 handed weapon, like Gloom do nice striker if you want to keep your Paladin).

Voda Vosa

First Post
I agree with Cliff. Although I encourage players to play what they want, you have just built an almost exact replica of our shifter Paladin. His suggestion to tweak it an remain "Paladinious" is good, or you can make another thing, it's up to you. Oh, and yes, avoid the blue!

sappire07

First Post
[MENTION=92841]sappire07[/MENTION]:

1) A few comments... blue is hard to read (that's just cosmetic)

2) We are at level 5, bot 1, so there is still wotk to do on it.

3) As the player of Cliff, your Binwin Bronzebottom is pretty close in mechanic from my character, as we are both Paladin mainly oriented on Strength, using Lay on Hand, with a one handed weapon and shield... you would be filling exactly the same role as Cliff and that wouldn't add to the group. We also have two defender including Kaedyn. If VV is ok with your character, fine, but I would encourage you to fill a spot that would be more useful, like a striker (Ardent vow Paladin using 2 handed weapon, like Gloom do nice striker if you want to keep your Paladin).

kk. i will modify it when i get the chance tomorrow.

yes i will avoid the blue;)

tiornys

Explorer
I'm just looking for answers to these critical questions: should I keep Asterion's eq the same, enchantment-wise (I would be changing plate mail to scale, and warhammers to craghammers)? Should I add a level 6 item (probably Gloves of the Forgemaster)?

Once I have those, I'll finalize and post to the RG.

Also, some less critical questions that I'd like to know for continuity: do we know which languages Asterion knew? What his alignment was (I assume good but possibly LG)? What his deity is?

t~

Voda Vosa

First Post
Sorry, missed those:
Repick his equipment if you like, but remember that his armor and weapon are his mentor's, and he found them years after his mentor Boulder was assassinated by Kumar the evil half orc pirate captain. You can move in the IC thread and find those posts if you'll like. You add the 6 level item to the equipment he currently has.
I'll say something good. Your choice, as long as his personality remains the same.
Pick a language you want.
I don't think he had chosen a deity, but it'll be related to sea or forging.

Walking Dad

First Post
Re-posting this.

Is the built alright?

Backround:

Rodric the Bright hasn't got his nickname for his mental powers. Not really dumb, just trusting his intuition and faith more than intellect, he is a true warrior for the light of Amaunator.

More background once you, VV, say how you want to introduce the new characters ;)

All At-will and encounter powers are pre-chosen, so I cannot change them anyway.

Voda Vosa

First Post
I don't actually know, cuz I don't have those rule sets. I should be able to se what the class features, powers and feats do first, so please add the descriptions to your sheet, and it should be good to go.

As for the introduction, you could be wandering the island by yourself, after you vessel and your companions crashed here. We could introduce the other new character like that, making a shared background, if both are holy characters.

Alternatively, you could be one of the slaves from the ship.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases