[OOC] A Paid Trip to Spellhold

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Your post tells you attack S@, and on my keybord, @ is SHIFT-2, so I guessed it was a typo and you meant S2. Also, your character is standing next to S2.
Conclusion, it's your fault. I have read it, you are not clear. ;)
Kaedyn swings his broadsword, "Die spawn of hell!" As the skeleton falls in a heap, the fighter moves to flank the nearest skeleton.

Standard Action: At Will attack on S@ S7;Resolute Shield (1d20+11=21, 1d10+10=12); KIA

Hmmm, let's see. No typo and the text clearly says he took the skeleton out and then moved. "S@ S7" must have thrown you. It is shorthand for Skeleton at S7.

I guess I need to be clearer, but figured there wasn't any ambiguity the first time.

Voda Vosa

First Post
Well as I have now time to dedicate to the game again, after coming back from canada and getting internet and recuperating from my illness and catching up with the work I had piled for all those reasons.

SSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOO

Roll call for the people that it's still interested. Of course I must apologize for this outrageous absence, I blame none but me.

Mentioning:

[MENTION=88649]perrinmiller[/MENTION]
[MENTION=17633]tiornys[/MENTION]
[MENTION=84773]Durlak[/MENTION]
[MENTION=13739]Velmont[/MENTION]
[MENTION=12460]airwalkrr[/MENTION]
[MENTION=92841]sappire07[/MENTION]
[MENTION=59043]Walking Dad[/MENTION]

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Hey VV,

I thought the last battle was the final one, so I waited until it was over to spring this on you. :(

My experimenting with 4ed is coming to an end. I just am not liking it and I need to focus on other things instead. Thanks for letting me play with you guys.

Feel free to write Kaedyn out of the story however you wish and I will see you around on the boards. :)

cheers,
PM

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases