XRP hardcopy sale

Heya all, we're doing a sale on our hardcopy stuff at our Website from now until November 1, you can pick up our 4e and True 20 products for 50% off, plus $5 off our Magical Society titles and $3 off our 1 on 1 Adventures and Advanced Adventure titles. Also, you can get $8 off the hardcover version of Malevolent & Benign, our 1e monster book at lulu. Which is $6 off in softcover form at our website.

We usually only run 1 sale a year, so this is probably your only chance to buy at a discount.

joe b.

Treebore

First Post
Hopefully I remember to do this November 1st. I blew my gaming money this month towards going to Con on the Cob up in Hudson Ohio. Its costing me nearly $800 as is, plus food, plus any purchases I cannot refuse.

You going to be at CotC, Joe?

Hopefully I remember to do this November 1st. I blew my gaming money this month towards going to Con on the Cob up in Hudson Ohio. Its costing me nearly $800 as is, plus food, plus any purchases I cannot refuse.

You going to be at CotC, Joe?

Won't make it this year.

joe b.

And a bump. Again, the next sale will probably be around a year away, so if you're interested in a direct discount, now's the time.

And thanks to everyone who's already ordered.

joe b.

diaglo

Adventurer
And a bump. Again, the next sale will probably be around a year away, so if you're interested in a direct discount, now's the time.

And thanks to everyone who's already ordered.

joe b.

ordered some bestiary. i won't get it in time to use against kiznit and company at the next session. but at least i will have it handy to convert for the future sessions in the OD&D campaign.

ordered some bestiary. i won't get it in time to use against kiznit and company at the next session. but at least i will have it handy to convert for the future sessions in the OD&D campaign.

Check the e-mail you used when ordering. Can't have Kiznit and company missing out. :)

joe b.

Remove ads