[OOC recruiting closed] Baradur's End (Part III)

nerdytenor

First Post
This is the thread for the third and final part of the Missing Warlock series.

We are recruiting one leader for our fourth edition game - character will start at level 4. Please post here if interested.

Last edited:

nerdytenor

First Post
Dear Players,

Sorry things have been so slow of late. We had some unfortunate drop-outs, server issues (!), and real-life intrusions in part II. Personally, I am looking to have a very busy October and December this year.

Part III will likely be the shortest of the three segments, and will likely be the last of my DMing for a while due to time constraints.

With that said, I'd like to know...

1) Which of you would like to continue playing?

2) Would you all like to proceed to level 4 for the final installment? Or would you prefer to stay at level 3?

3) Are we happy with covaithe playing two characters, or do we want to open up recruitment for a replacement for Blay? (This is assuming covaithe is continuing, of course?)

Cheers,
nerdytenor

Arbanax

First Post
HI NT understand real world constraints totally. Despite this causing lag, I'd love to continue on beyond this time. Lag isn't an issue for me...just knowing what to expect is key.

So to answer your questions:

1) I'm onboard (if you hadn't guessed already) - its been a great ride so far - thanks.
2) Yes lets go up if that is what is called for -I'm good with that.
3) Yes Covaithe has demonstrated consistency throughout and I'm happy to let him continue, but that is not to shut down recruitment...if you feel it would help.

Thanks again NT

Arbanax

pathfinderq1

First Post
1): I'm still on board
2): I'd like to level up to 4- but that is just because I'm greedy
3): If Covaithe WANTS to play both characters, I don't have a problem with it. If not, then we ought to recruit a replacement. Kraegyn doesn't have enough healing for everybody...

Remove ads