L4W Discussion Thread IV

garyh

First Post
Thanks! Had a blast. Living in Los Angeles, I'm used to pretty good weather, but swimming in the Pacific in October, like we did in Hawaii, certainly isn't advisable even here. :)

covaithe

Explorer
Hey there, just wondering when will my proposed adventure will be approved. It has been more than two weeks now, and haven't received any communications since that of Ozymandias adjusting the xp of the skill challenges.

Hey, Voda. I've got the email, and had been working my way through the adventure proposals at the end of last week, when I started to have ankle issues. Now my inbox has >50 messages, but once I've worked through them, I do intend on getting to your adventure. Soon!

renau1g

First Post
Thanks! Had a blast. Living in Los Angeles, I'm used to pretty good weather, but swimming in the Pacific in October, like we did in Hawaii, certainly isn't advisable even here. :)

Yeah, I was in Los Cabos last year for my honeymoon and we couldn't go in on the pacific side, but in the Sea of Cortez we could, like a 20 min drive from our hotel on the Pacific to the other side.

Voda Vosa

First Post
Hey, Voda. I've got the email, and had been working my way through the adventure proposals at the end of last week, when I started to have ankle issues. Now my inbox has >50 messages, but once I've worked through them, I do intend on getting to your adventure. Soon!

Cool! Good to hear that, hope your foot is better. My uncle has gout, but has managed to follow a strict diet to avoid the nastier symptomatology.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Yeah, there's a few characters outstanding for approval as well (all of Sibylline Idol, for example). Should get done soon I hope. :)

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
Not sure, but "Jade Empire" has been China's nickname for time out of mind. I checked the Bioware site, though, just in case. I can't find a continental map there anyway.

BTW, are there posted overland maps of any of the Far Lands? (not including Avenroc. That's mine).

Last edited:

Voda Vosa

First Post
I played that game, and it inspired me to create Path of Enlightenment. I think the game is great, although it's world geography isn't depicted in the game, and from the descriptions that you can gather, it's basically a set of islands surrounding a huge continental area with various landscapes, although most seems plenty of mountains and forests.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases