L4W Discussion Thread IV

garyh

First Post
Hi all! My wife and I just welcomed our second son into the world on Monday! Mommy and baby are both doing well. As you might guess, I'll be on a bit less for a few weeks, as we've got our hands full between the newborn and our almost-three year old!

Yay! :):):):):)

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
Congratulations on your new son! Condolences on your loss of sleep for the next two months or so!

"I always wanted a son, but I wanted one a little younger than myself. " -Tevye, Fiddler on the Roof

covaithe

Explorer
Its likely google trying to be "smart" and not forwarding mail that came from self.

Yeah, I don't see my own submissions either until somebody responds to them. But Mikara did come through; I saw it. And, uh, filed it to look at later. Along with the rest of them. :blush:

Dunamin

First Post
Hi all! My wife and I just welcomed our second son into the world on Monday! Mommy and baby are both doing well. As you might guess, I'll be on a bit less for a few weeks, as we've got our hands full between the newborn and our almost-three year old!

Yay! :):):):):)
Congratulations on your second kid, Garyh! :)

renau1g

First Post
'grats Gary, having two boys of my own, make sure in a couple years you have a lot of band-aids and ice packs for all the 'ouchies'

CaBaNa

First Post
Congrats garyh!

Oldest of two boys here, and as r1 said, ice packs and bandages. Don't get to frustrated when they fight as they grow... They'll get over it before too long. ;)

Enjoy your joy.

elecgraystone

First Post
First, gratz garyh! :)

Second, I have a question. I know familiars can normally only talk with/understand their master, but what about familiars that grant languages? It seems odd to bind an imp or demon and have it give a language, but have it clueless if another demon/devil talked to it? I don't know if this has come up before so I thought I'd ask.

PS: Oh, in case you're wondering about the question, I'm leveling up and I'm thinking about taking a familiar.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases