L4W Discussion Thread IV

TwoHeadsBarking

First Post
I would find another Warden's sheet and copy what they did. I think Ironheart and Crag are the other Wardens in L4W, although there might be others.

Theroc

First Post
Its a limitation of the L4W sheet; it doesn't do secondary/tertiary/etc effects well.

I noticed. Hm... I think I finally got the crunch done. Now to read up on the transitive Isles so I don't make a background that doesn't fit. lol

Edit: New question
Can one have two kickers?

Last edited:

TwoHeadsBarking

First Post
No. Everybody else's character can be summed up in one sentence. Why should yours get to have multiple dimensions, or character depth?

Sure. No reason why not.

Kalidrev

First Post
Yeah, I can completely understand your issue with the Warden Dailies, Theroc (and welcome to L4W!!). What I did was made my secondary attack a seperate encounter power with and end-line "Special: Must be under the effects of <name of daily here>". You can check out my sheet at L4W:pC:Crag (Kalidrev - ENWiki)

Theroc

First Post
Yeah, I can completely understand your issue with the Warden Dailies, Theroc (and welcome to L4W!!). What I did was made my secondary attack a seperate encounter power with and end-line "Special: Must be under the effects of <name of daily here>". You can check out my sheet at L4W:pC:Crag (Kalidrev - ENWiki)

Since your sheet was what I was modelling from for that, I figured that sort of thing out. I just named the attack, "Winter's herald Strike" or something like that, attaching name to polymorph.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases