L4W Discussion Thread IV

Theroc

First Post
The question came about as Gimlord suggested I establish a wishlist on my character sheet, and I warned him that I know squat about how wealth works precisely in 4th edition, and that I'd just list stuff someone in the general frame of my level(whether or not I get the items or not is not something I'm overly worried with) my unfamiliarity means the DM probably knows better what would benefit me than I do, after seeing a few combats with me in it, lol.

covaithe

Explorer
Hey, all. I've been missing in action the last few days. My ankle suddenly swelled up like a baseball a couple of days ago for no obvious reason, and it hurts less if I keep it elevated. Which means that my time sitting in front of computers has been sadly limited, and mostly devoted to my actual job.

I'm on the mend, slowly, and will try to catch up soon. I haven't disappeared, though!

Dunamin

First Post
Sorry to hear about that, Cov, I wish you a swift recovery. I was a bit worried, but that's probably just the L4W withdrawal symptoms.

Get well soon! :)

Nebten

First Post
Swelled up for no reason you say, eh? Sounds like gout or Elephantiasis. It is hard to tell between the two. :) Otherwise, lots of ice and elevate when sitting for a prolonged time.

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
Hey, Covaithe! I know I'm the umtieth wellwisher here, but I do sincerely hope you're feeling better.

Fortunately, my ailment allows me some time in front of the computer, but I sympathize with having challenged mobility and posture issues. I had back surgery last Wednesday for a herniated disk (L5-S1), and I'll be recovering over the next several weeks. I'm actually able to walk again without pain, and that's something I haven't been able to do for almost a year.

Theroc

First Post
~hops on the wellwishing bandwagon~

Good luck on the recovery to both of you, and I agree it sucks. Few years ago I had a pilonidal cystectomy, which resulted in me needing to stand or lay on my sides for a few weeks, as I couldn't sit, so I know how much of a pain things that hinder sitting and/or regular movement/activities can be. Then again, my experiences was less critical than yours as well. (Not sure about Gout except that it doesn't sound fun and I think it was mentioned on House once, but my dad's had back pain for awhile, just not to that extent.)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases