L4W Discussion Thread IV

covaithe

Explorer
Voda, I read and approved yours today, with some comments. Did you get my response?

renau1g, I read, well, part of yours. Need to write back, but I haven't yet.

renau1g

First Post
There are 2 ppl ahead of you. I'm trying to pound out a few this evening. Hopefully I can get to yours, I've done 2 already.

Although Paypal always helps ;)

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
Hey, is there a way to get more fonts than the ones that are in the post editor? You have to admit: there are only two or three unique fonts, and sometimes none of them are quite what you're looking for.

renau1g

First Post
Alright, I've gotten caught up on character reviews. I've reviewed every PC that is outstanding (I think), so just 1 more for each of them from a full judge.

*phew*

Farce

First Post
You did good.

Here, have a cookie. Sorry, I was hungry.

cookie-bite-web.jpg

Voda Vosa

First Post
Voda, I read and approved yours today, with some comments. Did you get my response?.

Yes, now I red it. Your suggestions seem fair. I'll change that and send you another copy of that just to leave a probe of the changes made. Anyhow, if it's OK I'll be starting with recruitment of players in the HM

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Alright, I've gotten caught up on character reviews. I've reviewed every PC that is outstanding (I think), so just 1 more for each of them from a full judge.

*phew*
Actually, Incarnation hasn't been looked at by anyone but THB, and he hasn't responded to my fix. Rurdev (Evo's) also hasn't been looked at by anyone.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases