L4W Discussion Thread IV

Velmont

First Post
If your cleric from Fire and Ice is Hadrak, I saw him leaving for another adventure already.

But if anyone want to have an adventure around your character, raise your hand, and I'll take a look at your background.

ryryguy

First Post
Consider a trip from Daunton to the Kingdom of Jade. The best possible way to get there is by using a portal ritual, sidestepping all this travel nonsense.

Don't forget the Isle of Opposition contains a permanent portal to Kingdom of Jade! And it's a Proximate Isle so it's easy to get there from Daunton.

I have been working on an adventure set on the Isle of Opposition which I can never find time to finish... but anyway, I do have some ideas about the Isle and the setup there. So if anyone is including it in another adventure, even if only as a transit point, let me know and I'll share what I've got. Might even be spurred to put it up on the wiki.

ryryguy

First Post
Also, yes, Ingot is in the tavern now, level 2 cleric.

I will also be making my new character (level 1) soon... I had in mind a druid, but was toying with changing it to a shaman. So that might be more suitable for Voda Vosa's adventure. However, I'm not sure when I'll have that character put together... I'm going to be out of town this weekend, so if I can't get to it tomorrow, it won't be until early next week.

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
[sblock=Only for those not currently in Wayne's Basement]And evidently there was, for one brief shining moment, a portal to Avenroc in Varquat's beer cellar[/sblock]

Remove ads