L4W Discussion Thread IV

elecgraystone

First Post
You can get to the thread through your history then add it to favorites I think. You'll need to update for new pages if you want to go to the current one though. Subscription should work too.

Reklaw

First Post
So Drivan has hit and been approved for level 2 so I'm about to make a new level 1 character and am thinking of a swordmage because of the mobile defender but wondering if a leader is needed more right now?

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
Yes, you should be able to bookmark the thread in any case. Ignoring it is only a mechanic on ENWorld - it doesn't prevent your browser from visiting the page, ENWorld just won't show it to you when it lists the threads on the forum.

Reklaw: leaders are always in demand sooner or later, though I'm not sure what the tavern looks like at the moment. On the other hand, most groups like doubling up on defenders, so they're a good bet.

In the end play what you want, though - you know how long PbP takes, so you'll be playing the character a good long while. ;)

renau1g

First Post
Right now there's 3 lvl 1 strikers (2 barbs, 1 sorceress),1 leader (lvl 2 cleric), 2 defenders (Lvl 2 warden & Pally), and 1 lvl 2 striker (sorcerer). VV said he was looking for lvl 1's for his game, so either a defender or a leader would do well to be able to get in his game (I think)

Rapida

First Post
I've made the necessary changes to Brenwar's character sheet for going to level 2. I was wondering what the correct steps were to get approved.

Remove ads