L4W Discussion Thread IV

Theroc

First Post
Is anyone else loathe to update their sheets with the errata?

ugh.

Well, since I am having trouble identifying portions of errata relevant to my character, I won't be updating that until someone specifically tells me what items I need to update and in what manner, since the format of the errata doesn't seem organized by sources or anything.

renau1g

First Post
Quick Question.

How does one "retire" a PC? Do you just post here and say "I'm retiring X"?

Just curious, I know the retirement rules, but just wondered how to formalize it.

Thanks!

JoeNotCharles

First Post
Quick Question.

How does one "retire" a PC? Do you just post here and say "I'm retiring X"?

Just curious, I know the retirement rules, but just wondered how to formalize it.
!

I would say, formalize it in an email to the character judges when you submit your replacement char.

covaithe

Explorer
Yes, an email to the judges, either separate or with your replacement character submission, is probably fine. That, and marking your old character sheet as retired. (Just put the word "Retired" somewhere prominent at the top.)

Fragsie

Explorer
I've got a full compliment of adventurers signed up now (although some of them are still finishing up in other adventures) and i've started a thread. Just need a judge to sign on :)

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
Fragsie. Sorry. I've already offered to judge Tenchuu's adventure. Even though he's getting off to a slow start. I want to start out 1 at a time since it's the first judging job for me.

CaBaNa

First Post
Cheers all,

with the new errata sinking in slowly, thought it a good time to drum up some discussion on double weapons. If things start to look like they need revisiting, I'll make a proposal out of the discussion.

The errata is here, and the pertinent info is on page 26.

Opinion; This is enough of a change to possibly call for a new proposal, but wanted to test the waters first.

RedBeardJim

First Post
Has there been any discussion about the Talenta Plains-related material from Eberron, specifically the background (fairly generic PH2-style, connected to Athletics and Endurance) and Talenta Weapon Training feat for halflings? I'm in the process of creating a halfling Whirling Slayer Barbarian, and I'd like to take that feat for the proficiency and damage bonus with the Talenta Tangat weapon. If the Eberron-specific material is considered off-limits, I'll just stick with scimitars.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases