L4W Discussion Thread IV

renau1g

First Post
Sorry for the delay players, I got back from the conference and I had to dig out of the work that had piled up for 3 days. Back on track today.

Theroc

First Post
Question: What do I do to indicate once I've made the suggested changes to my profile? Do I send another email, or will judges periodically check my profile to see if I've made changes?

I haven't done them all yet, but want to know how to proceed once I do.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Question: What do I do to indicate once I've made the suggested changes to my profile? Do I send another email, or will judges periodically check my profile to see if I've made changes?

I haven't done them all yet, but want to know how to proceed once I do.
When you've updated your character, remail the judges.

Theroc

First Post
?

Did you not get my emails? That's weird. Replying to your original email should work though.

I may have. I actually don't have access to my email from my primary computer. See, it's this stupid thing with Outlook express. I have to go onto my mother's computer(my old computer) to access my email. Which wouldn't be a problem, except there's someone sleeping there right now, so I can't check.

(My living situation is somewhat atypical and slightly strange)

Different question:
THB said:
Summary: You should remove the "3 (or 5)" from Dragon's Breath and just leave "5".

Couldn't that confuse someone into thinking I can't make it a blast 3 if I want to? The Expanded Dragon Breath made it seem like the blast size was my choice.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases