L4W Discussion Thread IV

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
I am alive an relatively well, currently starring at my Kaopectate trying to bring up the courage to consume. Updates made to everything slowly, throughout the day.

garyh

First Post
Fixed Hrav for you Garyh

You can't link to a spot on the forums you have to upload the pic to the wiki

Thanks, Darwin! There was no hint of that in the code. :)

It has actually been so long ago that I can't remember anymore, but I see Darwin sorted it out for you. :)

Congrats on reaching level 5, by the way! (Seems like a mile away from the rest of us)

Thanks, Dunamin! You'll get there eventually (assuming Cov doesn't kill the last of the original Punishment Patrol members). ;)

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
I am alive an relatively well, currently starring at my Kaopectate trying to bring up the courage to consume. Updates made to everything slowly, throughout the day.

I pray that you recover, and soon. It's no fun to be sick this time of year.

P.S. I'm soooo glad sicknesses are not communicable via the web ;).

Tenchuu

First Post
Quick Question: I have a dual-wielding ranger. One of my weapons is normal bastard sword, the other a magic bastard sword +1. Does the +1 to attack and damage apply only to the magic weapon, or both?

My assumption would be it only applies to the magic weapon, but to make my life easier when I dual strike, it would be convenient if the attack & damage rolls were the same for both attacks. I'm pretty sure I know the answer; just looking for confirmation.

Thanks,
T

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
Hey Tenchuu. I could let you trade it in for a Paired Bastard Sword. I believe the bonus applies to both weapons in that case. Ozy actually recommended it, but I passed it because I thought the bonus only applied to the single firm of the weapon.

renau1g

First Post
Just an FYI, I'll be off in about a half hour or so for the holidays and at home watching the boys. I'll certainly be less post-y at that point and will not be around after noon or so EST tomorrow (the 24th) until likely Monday the 28th (also slow posting that week, still watching the boys, daycare's closed). Resuming normal posting rates on Monday Jan. 4th.

If I'm holding up any games feel free to NPC me. Enjoy the holidays everyone!

Mewness

First Post
All natural 20s is fine, so long as the enemies suddenly develop discipline problems and attack each other while ignoring the PCs.

Remove ads