L4W Discussion Thread IV

Theroc

First Post
In that case, I think I've edited everything. Will see if I can get on the other computer now to send the email.

Do I need to relink when I send the reply, or just note the updates have been made?

Phoenix8008

First Post
Question: Anybody know or remember if there has been a Beastmaster Ranger created yet? I was in the process of making one up and thought if someone else has done one, it might be good to copy their character wiki page.

Theroc

First Post
I hope I don't sound too impatient. I have one approval thus far.

Around how long does it take for one to get the final approval for a character? I can wait, I'm just wondering so I don't keep refreshing the page thinking, "Maybe now he got looked at."

renau1g

First Post
FYI. I'll be out of action on Monday, it's Thanksgiving here in Canada and I'll be recovering from Sunday's two dinners (one at noon the other at five) to be in the mood to do much.

Theroc

First Post
Hm... I probably should have asked this earlier, but is one allowed to have their Dragonborn possess a tail? It's purely for cosmetic/fluff reasons, but I figured I oughta check first. Is there a place where I need to request permission for this?

nerdytenor

First Post
The basic philosophy in L4W is that character details that are non-mechanical in nature are largely anything-goes (provided that you don't interfere with other extant fluff (PCs, setting, etc))

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases