L4W Discussion Thread IV

garyh

First Post
Mewness, I must say, it's a shame that Papolstaanas is too late to join the MMC. I'm sure we'd have given his Pebbles' mother fits! ;)

Mewness

First Post
Which reminds me: how is the new guy going in the MMC? I'd be kind of nervous about playing a new defender with a bunch of higher level characters... Seems like it would be difficult to hit stuff/take enough hits, if the monsters are all designed for a higher level group.

garyh

First Post
Kauldron is doing quite well. There are probably two main reasons for that, besides his innate awesomeness, of course. ;)

1) He's a paladin. His radiant damage DC/DS mark kicks in without an attack from him. This makes the monsters respect his mark whatever his attack bonus.

2) We have two leaders in the group (two hobgoblins, in fact, warlord and bard), who can keep him healed very easily.

Fragsie

Explorer
Thank Fragsie!

Fragsie did a fantastic, if slightly sinister, take on Rhole.

Here's the full image.

I think it's one of the (if not the) best one he's done so far.

:blush::D I never really know how to respond to praise, but thanks guys.

Just a quick note to say that most of the characters that were in the portrait list have been dropped now, so there is currently only one character in the queue, if anyone wants a portrait modding pop over to the thread and let me know.

Remove ads