L4W Discussion Thread IV

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
There is a note in the Wiki that Mauros may have had a sanctuary of sorts, north of the city and that a former ally of the five would be seeking out pc to secure it. I believe that it's a not a new note, and I'm curious if that adventure ever happened.

Theroc

First Post
Levelling up questions

1: When updating for the next level, do we need to leave a 'trail' for the original level 1 approved layout so the changes can be more easily tracked and checked, or do the judges have some sort of magic ability to see what was changed and check our math(for things like HP and the like)?

2: Does one become able to create their second character upon becoming eligible to become level 2, or upon being approved for level 2?

renau1g

First Post
1) We're magic - ;). If you're levelling up to second, the math section is where you make changes at and we see those. Also, you add a feat, more hp, a utility power, and maybe a magic item.

2) Well I'd say once you reach level 2

Last edited:

Theroc

First Post
1) We're magic - ;). If you're levelling up to second, the math section is where you make changes at and we see those. Also, you add a feat, more hp, a utility power, and maybe a magic item.

Okay, so I list all changes in math sector for becoming level two for you to check. Got it.

2) Well I'd say once you reach level 2

When is that? When I get 1,000 experience? Or when I am approved as a level 2 character, or somewhere in between?

Theroc

First Post
Quick question: Is L4W lacking any particular role atm? Was thinking about making a Druid, but still not 100% settled, and wanted to make sure there wasn't a glut of controllers or something.

Remove ads