d20pfsrd.com needs you!

jreyst

First Post
It looks like the initial wave of collaborators have drastically slowed down in their editing. If its due to busy schedules I can completely understand, having a full time job and 3 kids in soccer, its time consuming working on the site, which is why I am now putting out a new call for more collaborators.

If you regularly use the site http://www.d20pfsrd.com and you are not already a collaborator on the site, I could use your help. There are many dead/broken links that still need to be fixed. I am going through and correcting them as much and as fast as I can but there are enough to keep one person busy for a very long time. If the work were shared amongst several people it would result in a perfect (or as close to perfect as possible) a site that much sooner.

So with that said, you don't need to know a think about web design, html, or programming. My mother could do this with 5 minutes of instruction. If you DO have more advanced experience or training I could still use your help in order to do some of the more complex things I have in mind.

Email me at jreyst@gmail.com if you'd like to pitch in. All you need is a Google ID. Send that to me in your email and it will expedite getting you into the system.

On a related note, I am considering deactivating the accounts of those collaborators who have not logged on or posted on the messageboards in months. There's no sense having dozens of accounts when only a few people are actually doing anything.

--john

ruemere

Adventurer
What kind of help do you need, precisely? It looks like you need to check the links site-wide, but do you?

Regards,
Ruemere

jreyst

First Post
What kind of help do you need, precisely? It looks like you need to check the links site-wide, but do you?

Regards,
Ruemere

Yes, help fixing links, help incorporating errata, help with fixing typos, help converting monsters, help converting spells, help with layout, help building some more complicated features utilyzing Google Gadgets, help promoting the site, basically any of the above that you are able and willing to do.

KainG

Explorer
Hey jreyst, my group has just started a campaign using Pathfinder for the first time, and we've been using the site as reference quite a bit, so I'd like to pitch in. I e-mailed you the needed info.

Thanks!

jreyst

First Post
Hey jreyst, my group has just started a campaign using Pathfinder for the first time, and we've been using the site as reference quite a bit, so I'd like to pitch in. I e-mailed you the needed info.

Thanks!

Got your email and you are now in the system. Thanks for stepping up to help out this community site. For some reason we got 3 new sign-ups tonight. I've had the request up for a few days but all of a sudden, in one night, within an hour of each other, there were three new people asking to get in on the action. Well, ma mamma always said life was lahk a box o' chocolates! Anyway, thanks again and now GET TO WORK! :)

Anyone else want in? The more people helping the better this site becomes. There's 1500-2000 people using it every day so there's GOT to be a few more of you people out there with a little spare time on your hands!

Just send me an email and include a Google ID if you want in. I should have you set up within minutes and then you too can help make this site even better.

Edit: Forgot to include my email address! jreyst@gmail.com (its the "admin" link on left of all pages too).

Remove ads