Question about pyramid of shadows? 4e

Vorput

First Post
I have no idea what this thread is talking about, but that first post is so evocatively vague (and yet exciting!) that I can't wait to know the answer.

How sad is that...

Subzero01

First Post
Im running the adventure and my kid ripped out those pages of my book and i dont want to buy another book for a few pages.Is there a way i can know what the seed does without buying a new book or pdf?

MrMyth

First Post
Well, here is basically how it works:

[sblock]If Camnor can convince the players into letting him perform the ritual, he will simply implant a seed in each PC's arm which gives him some power over them.

The seed does not give him complete control over the one affected, however. It simply allows Camnor to know where they are and gives him a +2 bonus on attack rolls against anyone affected.

A DC 30 Arcana Check lets a PC figure out what has happened, and a DC 25 Heal removes the seed and ends the effect. [/sblock]

MrMyth

First Post
Honestly - you're the GM. Feel free to expand its effect in whatever way you think is best for the game. It isn't a major element of H3, so I'd say feel free to experiment with effects for it on your own.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases