[Samardan Press] Flynn's Guide to Magic in Traveller IS HERE!

Flynn

First Post
Flynn's Guide to Magic in Traveller
Written by Jason "Flynn" Kemp

Have you ever wanted to play in a Traveller campaign that blurs the line between fantasy and science fiction? Have your characters discovered your favorite fantasy campaign setting off the main trade routes? Are you interested in developing your own Fantasy version of our favorite 2d6-based open gaming system? If you answered "Yes" to any of these questions, then Flynn's Guide to Magic in Traveller is for you!

Introduce unlimited eldritch power to your Traveller campaign setting with Flynn's Guide to Magic in Traveller! Within this product, you'll find a complete skill-based magic system, that can be used for either free-form spellcasting or formulaic rituals, depending on the needs of your setting. In addition, Flynn's Guide to Magic in Traveller also provides you with rules for magic item creation, an extensive list of 150+ sample spells, new skills and a complete Mage career path. You'll find everything you need to add the power of magic to your Traveller campaign!

This product supplements the 2D6 open-gaming system presented in the Traveller System Reference Document, and requires the use of the Traveller main rules book, which is available from Mongoose Publishing.

You can find Flynn's Guide to Magic in Traveller at:
Flynn's Guide to Magic in Traveller

Or view all of our products at our Lulu storefront:
Samardan Press - Lulu.com

Flynn

First Post
Sadly, no, I do not sell through ENWorld. If I recall correctly, and I could be wrong here, they use DriveThruRPG as their basis, and I don't sell enough PDFs on a regular basis to make a DriveThruRPG account worthwhile as an approach for me. As my stock of PDF options increases, and I start selling more regularly, it will become an option for me, but not at the moment.

If you are interested, please consider purchasing through my Lulu storefront. I understand from those that have purchased my previous products that the service has been very good.

With Regards,
Flynn

Treebore

First Post
Oh, I have bought PDF's and books from Lulu before, so that is not an issue. I'll be buying your PDF since there is no way to get it AND support ENWorld.

I do not get enough from ENWorld to do the $3 subscription thing, but I often end up buying books/PDF's from this forum, so I am interested in supporting ENWorld via sales they help me make.

Brutorz Bill

First Post
Oh, I have bought PDF's and books from Lulu before, so that is not an issue. I'll be buying your PDF since there is no way to get it AND support ENWorld.

I do not get enough from ENWorld to do the $3 subscription thing, but I often end up buying books/PDF's from this forum, so I am interested in supporting ENWorld via sales they help me make.

How compatible is it with the Strontium Dog magic system for Traveller?
Also Treebore, let me know what you think of it. I'm considering picking this up as well.

THanks!

Flynn

First Post
How compatible is it with the Strontium Dog magic system for Traveller?
Also Treebore, let me know what you think of it. I'm considering picking this up as well.

THanks!

Brutorz Bill:

Since I do not own Strontium Dog, I cannot answer that. These were developed independently of one another, so I'm sure there is some difference. However, since I don't know anything about SD's magic system, I can't tell you how they differ from one another. If you can provide me with some details of that magic system, I might be better able to answer that question.

My Apologies,
Flynn

Brutorz Bill

First Post
Brutorz Bill:

Since I do not own Strontium Dog, I cannot answer that. These were developed independently of one another, so I'm sure there is some difference. However, since I don't know anything about SD's magic system, I can't tell you how they differ from one another. If you can provide me with some details of that magic system, I might be better able to answer that question.

My Apologies,
Flynn

It's due out this month, so I haven't seen it either. ;)
I was just curious if you had any additional info. No need to apologize. I would imagine your system can be used for additional spellcaster options for the SD to hunt down.
Thanks!
Bill

Remove ads