Community Supporter COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Thaumaturgist (Lvl 9)

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Block Scott_Rouse

Friend+

Thank You

Hey ENWorlders (is that what we call ourselves?),

I just wanted to let everyone know that after 9 1/2 years, today is my last day at Wizards of the Coast. As I leave Wizards, I am left with nothing but respect and admiration for the people and products that have made it such a great company to work for. I will be staying in the Seattle area to pursue new opportunities in the gaming industry.

Working on Dungeons & Dragons has been the height of my career and I have thoroughly enjoyed being a member of this community. Through these forums I have formed many friendships and look forward to continuing to particpate as a fan of D&D. Plus, thanks to ENworld I have a permanent nickname in "The Rouse". I will continue to be an active member although my post count and frequency is going to slow down in the short term (at least until I start up a new D&D game group ).

If you want to connect with me outside of this community here is my LinkedIn profile.

Cheers,

I'm sorry to hear that. Unless this is something you wanted then... yippee!

I think the community has benefited from your input, so I hope you aren't a stranger.

Thaumaturge.

Minor Trickster (Lvl 4)

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Block w_earle_wheeler

Friend+
    Good luck, Scott.

We'll be glad to see you around as a regular ol' D&D fan!

Best of luck in the future and glad to hear you won't become a scarce face in these parts!

joe b.

Orcus on an Off-Day (Lvl 22)

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Block ExploderWizard

Friend+
    Best of luck in the job search. Its kind of tough finding any job these days and a game related job is the proverbial needle in the haystack. Stay in touch.

Wow! I hope everything works out for you!

Magsman (Lvl 14)

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Block Treebore

Friend+
    Good luck, Scott. I wish you tons of luck in your new endeavors!

Dear Scott,

I wish you and yours the best of luck in the next episode of life

love,

malkav

Quote Originally Posted by Scott_Rouse View Post
    Hey ENWorlders (is that what we call ourselves?),

I just wanted to let everyone know that after 9 1/2 years, today is my last day at Wizards of the Coast. As I leave Wizards, I am left with nothing but respect and admiration for the people and products that have made it such a great company to work for. I will be staying in the Seattle area to pursue new opportunities in the gaming industry.

Working on Dungeons & Dragons has been the height of my career and I have thoroughly enjoyed being a member of this community. Through these forums I have formed many friendships and look forward to continuing to particpate as a fan of D&D. Plus, thanks to ENworld I have a permanent nickname in "The Rouse". I will continue to be an active member although my post count and frequency is going to slow down in the short term (at least until I start up a new D&D game group ).

If you want to connect with me outside of this community here is my LinkedIn profile.

Cheers,
    What? Why? When? How?

I hope this is not an early "Christmas Present" (the kind of present WotC/Hasbro seems to like at the end of the year) and your own decision, and I hope you have found or will find a new kick-ass job.

And a kick-ass game, too.

Penguin Herder COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Spellbinder (Lvl 16)

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Block Nifft

Friend+
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott_Rouse View Post
    I just wanted to let everyone know that after 9 1/2 years, today is my last day at Wizards of the Coast.
    Oh my. What bad news for WotC.

Best wishes for your job search, Scott.

Cheers, -- N

+ Log in or register to post
Page 1 of 14 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply