Thank You

CharlesRyan

Adventurer
Really sorry to hear it, Scott. But welcome to the exclusive club of ex-D&D Brand Managers!

Given your nearly 4 years in office, you have a privileged place in our ranks: (by my count, at least) you were the longest-serving D&D Brand Manager (or equivalent) of the WotC era. I don't know, maybe ever?

Congrats on a good run, and best of luck going forward!

Btw, the last update for the Adventure Tools lists Liz Schuh as D&D Brand Director in the credits section.

For added confusion, compare the credits sections of the Character Builder and the Adventure Tools; both were updated October 6th, and the Brand Teams are quite different. :confused:

Mathew_Freeman

First Post
Best wishes, Scott, it's been great to have you around. For me, personally, you've made the difference on a couple of issues.

I am, however, sad that we'll have to disband the Rouseketeers. :(

Raven Crowking

First Post
Scott, you were always a class act. AFAICT, you were also always the person to go to for a straight answer. You will be missed at WotC (but hopefully will still remain here at EN World for as long as you game).

RC

Scott, you've shown courage and patience and fan devotion when few or no one else has. Thank you for your willingness to answer hard questions, even when I and others asked them in not-so-nice ways.

Here's hoping you're leaving of your own choice. If not, any WotC exec foolish enough to lay you off should be fired next.

Best of luck, and I hope to see you in the future as a representative of another gaming company!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases