Thank You

Scott_Rouse

Explorer
Hey ENWorlders (is that what we call ourselves?),

I just wanted to let everyone know that after 9 1/2 years, today is my last day at Wizards of the Coast. As I leave Wizards, I am left with nothing but respect and admiration for the people and products that have made it such a great company to work for. I will be staying in the Seattle area to pursue new opportunities in the gaming industry.

Working on Dungeons & Dragons has been the height of my career and I have thoroughly enjoyed being a member of this community. Through these forums I have formed many friendships and look forward to continuing to particpate as a fan of D&D. Plus, thanks to ENworld I have a permanent nickname in "The Rouse". I will continue to be an active member although my post count and frequency is going to slow down in the short term (at least until I start up a new D&D game group ;)).

If you want to connect with me outside of this community here is my LinkedIn profile.

Cheers,

Thaumaturge

Wandering. Not lost. (He/they)
I'm sorry to hear that. Unless this is something you wanted then... yippee!

I think the community has benefited from your input, so I hope you aren't a stranger.

Thaumaturge.

Best of luck in the job search. Its kind of tough finding any job these days and a game related job is the proverbial needle in the haystack. Stay in touch.

Hey ENWorlders (is that what we call ourselves?),

I just wanted to let everyone know that after 9 1/2 years, today is my last day at Wizards of the Coast. As I leave Wizards, I am left with nothing but respect and admiration for the people and products that have made it such a great company to work for. I will be staying in the Seattle area to pursue new opportunities in the gaming industry.

Working on Dungeons & Dragons has been the height of my career and I have thoroughly enjoyed being a member of this community. Through these forums I have formed many friendships and look forward to continuing to particpate as a fan of D&D. Plus, thanks to ENworld I have a permanent nickname in "The Rouse". I will continue to be an active member although my post count and frequency is going to slow down in the short term (at least until I start up a new D&D game group ;)).

If you want to connect with me outside of this community here is my LinkedIn profile.

Cheers,
What? Why? When? How?

I hope this is not an early "Christmas Present" (the kind of present WotC/Hasbro seems to like at the end of the year) and your own decision, and I hope you have found or will find a new kick-ass job.

And a kick-ass game, too.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases