Thank You

Rechan

Adventurer
You've been nothing but awesome, Scott - a real good sport and sense of humor.

Hope things work out for you, and you stick around! The place wouldn't be the same without THe Rouse!

Shemeska

Adventurer
While I've never been a fan of 4e, and WotC's decisions over the past several years haven't flown well with me, you've been a class act. You've been approachable, and I've never doubted your sincerity towards the fanbase and the RPG community as a while. Good luck in the future!

Henry

Autoexreginated
Responding quickly before the thread blossoms:

Scott, thank you for going to bat for us gamers as often as you did. I wish you nothing but the best for the future, and hope that whoever succeeds you can fill your shoes in terms of keeping open channels with the community. Good luck and Godspeed, don't be a stranger here, etc.

jdrakeh

Front Range Warlock
I don't think D&D 4e could have been the obviously awesome success that it is without you at the helm. Thanks and good luck!

Phaezen

First Post
Sorry to hear you are leaving WOTC Scott, good luck with your future endeavours and thank you for putting up with all our whining ;)

wedgeski

Adventurer
Scott, you've been nothing but a pillar of good humour on this board. I wish you well, and you'll be missed as an insider for us D&D nerds.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases