Thank You

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
Scott, you've been an excellent representative for WotC over the last few years, but in particular, I want to thank you for bringing such a great sense of humour to your work. Many of your posts to ENWorld have managed to be both informative and funny at the same time, even when dealing with an occasionally hostile audience. That is something I have both appreciated and admired immensely.

Best wishes for whatever it is you have planned next!

ShinHakkaider

Adventurer
Even though I never jumped on the 4E bandwagon I did take special note of your efforts to do right by both WOTC and 3rd party publishers via the GSL as well as you keeping an open line of communications with the fans. You seem like a decent enough chap and I hope there's an excellent gig waiting for you somewhere.

Yeah thanks heaps for your replies and input here, especially with the 4E growing pains... and putting up with our rants as DnD fanbois!

Good luck with your next adventure, I hope to see 'The Rouse Games Ltd' selling products soon ;)

Meek

First Post
Gonna miss you in your WOTC capacity Scott. To me you were like the face and voice of the company on these forums, and I always looked out for a Rouse post to see what was going on when something confusing or exciting was afoot. Good luck!

Remove ads