Thank You

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing
Thanks for being such a charming and effective WotC Ambassador in these forums, Scott.

Best wishes on your new endeavors...and if you ever make the 3-hour drive down to Portland, drop me a line. I've got a pitcher of microbrew with your name on it.

fba827

Adventurer
The Rouse, good luck where ever your path takes you.

Have to say, you always managed to impress me with your ability to stay cool or have a sense of humor about comments/discussions that would have easily made me go postal. I'm sure that's a skill that will come in handy anywhere you find yourself :)

lurkinglidda

First Post
I've known Scott since our days at university. He's always been a stand-up guy, full of passion and devotion. I couldn't begin to count how many nights he took work home with him, how many hours he spent in meetings (often double or triple booked!) to make D&D the best brand possible, or the ways in which I looked up to him.

Scott's a great guy and will excel at anything he does.

Scotty, I'm raising a glass in your honor. Well done, sir!

Darrin Drader

Explorer
Scott, you've always been an interesting guy to read on these boards and I wish you luck. I hope your next career move isn't as much of a 'rock and a hard place' scenario as this one was.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases