Thank You

catsclaw227

First Post
Good luck on your new ventures, Scott. You've been a great ambassador for WoTC and a great face for 4e D&D. I expect that the part you played in the tumultuous start for 4e helped make it the success it is today.

You are a stand-up guy and I wish you the best with your "new opportunity" in the Seattle gaming industry.

Henrix

Explorer
Good grief, I really hope it's you who left them!*

The 4e launch would have looked different without you (no to mention the GSL debacle).

And I really hope we'll see you around here! (So, get a new D&D group going soon! ;) )

* For both of you, really - if Wizards fired you it's a really bad move on their part.
And if you left them I suppose it's because you have something better going - and I hope you have.

Jan van Leyden

Adventurer
Let me chime in and thank you for all the work you've done on behalf of us gamers.

I only hope that your exciting new position in the gaming industry isn't something about doing PR for a new Toys'R'Us. :)

So now: Rouseketeers of the world ... on the count of three ... one ... two ... three ...

For he's a jolly good gamer, for he's a jolly good gamer, for he's a damn swell guy

which nobody can deny!!! ...

the Jester

Legend
Best wishes to you, The Rouse! You are an awesome dude for all the hard work you did to help out the game and gamers at large. We'll miss having you in there, but hopefully you're on to even better things. Good luck!

samursus

Explorer
Good luck Scott, and thanks for being the voice for the company for us here at ENWorld... because of you, I always felt that maybe WOTC was listening.

WotC won't be the same without you.

JVisgaitis

Explorer
Scott,

Thanks for being such a great steward for D&D. You certainly turned me around with the updates to the GSL and you've always taken a lot of flak, but never returned it in kind. You are a gentleman and a scholar. I'm sure I speak for the lot of us when I say that you will be sorely missed.

Best of luck in whatever you do!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases