Thank You

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Thanks for all the hard work, Scott. And please continue your presence here at ENW. We need folks like you.

MMDuran

First Post
Farewell, farewell, Scott. It's sad to see one of the last survivors from our Promotions Department days at WotC moving on. Those were good times and it's been fun to lurk around and watch as you, Chris, and Shelly continued to do your thing in gaming (I fell prey to another gaming industry of sorts by way of law school).

Best to you. I've no doubt whatever your opportunities you're looking at will be revealed to the rest of us soon enough!

Wik

First Post
Bah. Good riddance, I say. I mean, what have you done for us fans? Zilchnadasquat.

I mean, come on. We all know your "timely responses to fan worries about the direction of D&D" were just excuses to get on the computer and not do any work at the office.

And your "loyal and devoted efforts to get the GSL working" was just an attempt to build up your resume. Oh, I see through you, Rouse.

I'm on to your little game.

Also, any of the so-called "rouseketeers" are mental patients. It's quite obvious.

I hear Gary Coleman is replacing you. A step up, I might add. But, y'know, Different Strokes for Different Folks...

In all seriousness, though, good luck and can't wait to see what you're behind next. Please tell me it's the d6 system. That'd rock.

Nylanfs

Adventurer
Good luck Scott, And like others I didn't like the direction of 4e and the GSL (especially from a third party software support persective) but you have always been a class act. Even when we could tell that you were giving us the party line. :)

BTW I heard a rumor that Catalyst Game Labs was looking for somebody with your skillsets ....

Remove ads