Thank You

Asmor

First Post
Man, I know there have been a lot of "big names" leaving D&D in the past couple years, but this is the first time it's been someone whose absence makes me worry for D&D.

Wish you weren't leaving, but I wish you the best in your future endeavors. You've been the face of D&D as far as I'm concerned for a while, and you'll be sorely missed.

tuxgeo

Adventurer
. . . and Thanks right back at you, The Rouse!

Another vacancy among the Wyld Stallyns. They're dropping like {something that drops really fast}.

Best of success in your future endeavors; and please do keep the ENWorld community apprised of what's going on.

(For our part, the Rouseketeers are not planning on disbanding any time soon, AFAIK. Maybe, to the contrary, we'll get more members now that membership in the Rouseketeers won't be seen as endorsing either WotC generally or D&D 4E specifically. I think JeffB and Fifth_Element have a few more slots open in the roster. . . .)

smug

First Post
Scott: you've been extraordinarily gracious, to the point that even people that hate WotC and/or 4e liked you. Good luck.

TheAuldGrump

First Post
Scott: you've been extraordinarily gracious, to the point that even people that hate WotC and/or 4e liked you. Good luck.
On this I have to agree - while I have never been silent in my regard towards some of the decisions made in regards to D&D, I have never had any complaints about the way you handled things.

Good luck on the roads ahead, and please feel free to drop in now and again. Sanity is to be prized.

The Auld Grump

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases