The First (IC) (d20/3.x D&D)

Voda Vosa

First Post
"I can assure you it does produce some real ammount of pleasure. It really does. Somehow like a reliefe. And what do you know about me little talkative one?" Metliz finishes addressing the little familiar.

Arkhandus

First Post
"I show you lakes of fire, sayyid, fields of molten rock, gardens of embers, and pools of ash, yes. Shining domes and spires of brass. Someday," the little man says reassuringly. Then Hassad glares at Metliz for a moment and says "Not talking to you, was I," sharply. He floats back to Seshani's side.

Last edited:

Voda Vosa

First Post
"That thing you have has no manners. I'll cut it in pieces would he speaks to me in that way again. School it more often or I will" States the offended woman, talking to no one in particular, but obviously referring to Seshani

Theroc

First Post
Pyre sighs softly at the woman's outburst.

"Before you spark a fiery conflict... perhaps I shall answer some questions I missed before? I did not go with the others because I felt more would be needed here, since so many wished to go. And... Metliz, I must confess, I feel that you only gain relief from urinating because you need to do so. It urinating relieves pain that not urinating causes..."

The fiery being interrupted, positioning himself between the two as to avoid a major conflict. The beings word's intrigued him, but now was not the time to pursue questioning. He had fire yet to burn.

Voda Vosa

First Post
The irate girl turns again in the light tempered young woman she was a moment before. She is indeed volatile. "Perhaps your reasoning is accurate. But think that at least most of us are build in some sort of Need-Get kind of way. We need to eat, and it generates pain in our bellies if we don't, but when we eat we feel pleasure. Urinating is another example. If I don't breath, it pains in my chest, but a deep breath feels... Oh so nice! I think there's no pleasure to be gained, if there's no pain. They come hand by hand, like the elements. They are linked, and although opposed to each other, they require each other to exist. Could the mountains be shaped without the ever-blowing winds? Could the water reach the oceans without the gentle guiding of the earth beneath? Could even the fire burn, without the fuel that gives the air? Could the wind sing it's songs if there weren't rocks and caves to be it's instruments?" She stares blankly at the sky for a brief moment, then lowers her gaze sighing soundly. "I think not."

Arkhandus

First Post
Hassad turns back towards Metliz for a moment, responding "Older than all thinking things on this world combined, am I, and of noble blood as genie-kind. Seshani my contract belongs to, not Metliz. And Hassad is no pet to be trained." The fiery little gen flies back to Seshani after that, and shortly persuades her to send him on an errand away from this place. Hassad disappears in a puff of sulfurous smoke and flames.

Last edited:

Theroc

First Post
"Perhaps, yet I have felt no pain. Does that mean I have felt no pleasure?" Pyre asked simply, before turning to look about, making sure nothing was amiss in the camp.

Willette

First Post
As his companions continued their conversation, Elldar wandered off to locate the squirrel who made its nest in a small nearby tree. With any luck he would be able to figure out where the closest mountains or caves were located and if it'd seen anything unusual or dangerous in the immediate area. Unfortunately, squirrels were notoriously mischievious and could be frustrating to talk to so this would undoubtfully be a long conversation for such a simple task.

[sblock=OOC]
Gather Information
Roll Lookup
1d20+1[4,1] = (5)
[/sblock]

Arkhandus

First Post
Elldar chatters with the squirrel for a while, but all it has to say is either nonsense or unimportant details about the past few days of its life. In the end, the forest gnome gets nothing useful out of talking with the squirrel.

[sblock=OOC on Rolls]Sorry, forgot to answer the question about rolling earlier. Yes, use InvisibleCastle for rolls and post the links to those rolls. As DM I use my own dice on my desk. I very rarely fudge results (I think I've fudged results about as many times as the number of fingers on one hand over the past 9 years of DMing).[/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Sitting off by himself Forge takes his crafting tools out and lays them out in front of him. At the shrine where he was "born" he crafted day and night only stoping to eat and sleep.

But then in a dream he was told to pack up to venture forth to this place, but why? It wasn't to chase off a crazed orc, and he hoped it wasn't to meet the flighty human girl (gods not that). So what could be needed here besides a hot fire, anvil, and "ORE!!"

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases