D&D 3rd Edition / 3.5 The First (IC) (d20/3.x D&D) - Page 27




What's on your mind?

+ Log in or register to post
Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1718192021222324252627
Results 261 to 269 of 269
  1. #261
    Cowled Justice of LPF COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Myrmidon (Lvl 10)

    GlassEye's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Columbia, MO
    Posts
    6,580

    Ignore GlassEye
    My communities:

    Angrboda peers back at the rest of the group. She looks like she is at least considering Forge's comments so she must have gotten most of her frustrations out on some of the local flora. "Yes, well, maybe you do have a point..."

 

  • #262
    Thy wounds are healed! SILVER SUBSCRIBER
    Magsman (Lvl 14)

    HolyMan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    hagerstown md
    Posts
    12,362

    Ignore HolyMan
    My communities:

    Forge just smiles at the praise and feels better knowing he may not have to use his sword everytime there is trouble.

    He walks with his head held a little higher and can't wait to return to the camp.
    My UPDATED Signature is here

    And come join in the creation of a new living world here: Living Pathfinder

  • #263
    Registered User
    Waghalter (Lvl 7)

    Arkhandus's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Glendale, AZ
    Posts
    6,416

    Ignore Arkhandus
    My communities:

    Angrboda, Elldar, Falryn, Forge, Jaegar, and Kaznak continue their trek through the woods, and finally arrive back at the main camp an hour or so past dawn, having marched through the night to finish the journey. Pyre is awake as always, and Tianulien is sitting upon a tree-trunk, lightly singing a wordless tune in her melodious voice as she carves away at a wooden stave that's taking shape as a proper bowshaft.

    Theris sleeps on for now, not so easily stirred awake, and probably tired from another day of working on the camp's defensive perimeter, a line of wooden spikes surrounding the edges of the camp in a circle of cleared brush that Angrboda, Falryn, and Elldar easily notice, pointing it out so everyone steps over the spikes, not onto them. Metliz sits upon a rock and stares at a small, shiny object that she seems quite intent on examining.

    Tia halts her wordless song as she notices the group plod through the bushes, and says "Hail, friends! Welcome back!" in her usual musical tones, adding "Seshani is out gathering breakfast. What did you find?"

    ooc
    Jeez, over a week since my last post in this thread. Sorry guys, life's just kicking my butt lately and I don't have the time or energy to bother with the computer for more than a half hour or so on most days. I'll try to pick up the pace again.

    Theroc, we can finish Pyre's conversation etc. with Kessyriss when you have the time online to do so. But I'm fast-forwarding a bit since this game's lingered too long on the same day in-game. Kessyriss will leave the camp before dawn, certainly, so he'll have vanished before the bulk of the group returns to camp.
    Arkhandus, Male Tinker 4/Contemplative 4/Scapegoat 3/Roleplayer 3/Rambler 2/DM 3/Player 1
    Games and Links
    Earlier PbP DMing: (FR 3.5) A Hard Time in Harrowdale (ended)
    The First OOC , IC and (M&M) The Bay City Sentinels (on Crazy Monkey's Asylum) (both ended/suspended)
    Earlier DMing over OpenRPG: D&D 3.5 - T13K Fall of the 14th Kingdom, T13K For More Than Glory,
    Ark's Oerth Adventures, D20 Modern/Future - Zombiepocaylpse, Wardens of Aedenshire
    DMing on OpenRPG: Pathfinder - Weird Frontiers (homebrew), the Jade Regent Adventure Path,
    D&D 3.0 - Rhunaria: Defenders of Delacroix, Star Wars Saga Edition - Light and Shadows
    *EN World's Eyros Creative Exercise and Rules/Crunch of Eyros

    *My Rhunaria D&D setting, prestige classes, feats, etc.
    *My Aurelia D&D thread on EN World, setting and rules; new and revised 3e races, classes,
    variants, PrCs, feats, spells, etc. UPDATED AGAIN September 6th 2011 with more new magic items!

  • #264
    Registered User
    Scout (Lvl 6)



    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Jacksonville, FL
    Posts
    3,327

    Ignore rangerjohn
    My communities:

    Falryn

    A smile cannot help but come to his face at the sight of Tia, the first since the death of the little one. "It is good to see you Tianulien, and breakfast is always a good thing. As for what we found, I will leave that for others to tell.
    I find it too depressing and would not burden you so."
    rangerjohn

  • #265
    Registered User
    Myrmidon (Lvl 10)

    Voda Vosa's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Bahia Blanca, Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Posts
    10,999

    Ignore Voda Vosa
    My communities:

    "Is that so?" replies Meltiz from the stone she was sitting on. With a greaceful jump she lets her attractive figure describe a curve in the air before landing softly on the grass. She walks near the group assembled, holding the shiny cube in her hands.
    Visit The Link Village of Voda Vosa in the RG for complete game links, and stuff!

  • #266
    Registered User
    Waghalter (Lvl 7)

    Arkhandus's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Glendale, AZ
    Posts
    6,416

    Ignore Arkhandus
    My communities:

    A petite frown creases Tianulien's face briefly, and she replies "Really? I hope you feel better soon..... I shall try to cheer you all up." She sets aside the bow she had been working on, and picks up her lap-harp, playing a soothing melody across the strings.

    ooc
    Waiting for few more PC posts before I move anything along.

  • #267
    Registered User
    Thaumaturgist (Lvl 9)

    Dragonwriter's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Southern California, US
    Posts
    2,465

    Ignore Dragonwriter
    My communities:

    Kaznak plods into the camp, his feet moving slowly after walking through the night. "Ugh... I wasn't made for traveling long distances without sleep... Breakfast sounds wonderful, though I'm not so sure Seshani will be happy after she hears what happened."

    The fire-breathing dwarf walks further into the camp and plops himself on the ground, heaving a sigh. "First off, we fought off a bunch of hairy beasts with big teeth, and they were almost as tall as me. They nearly killed Angrboda, so we were out there a couple days, caring for her wounds. On the way back, these horrid little people appeared out of nowhere, snatched our friendly giantess' herb bag and ran. I made an idle threat that I wouldn't follow through on in my life, but they thought I was serious. One of them somehow transformed into a weird lizard and blasted me with lightning. Nearly killed me, it did, little cretin. Falryn jumped to my rescue and split its head open, for which I am extremely grateful. But this managed to wake and anger their protector, some gigantic talking tree. Angrboda talked it down, and we hurried back here through the night, just in case it changed its mind. And Falryn has been moping ever since, not wanting to accept that he did what he had to and saved my life. Because that zapping would've done me in, let me tell you! ... But it also seemed that they knew Seshani, so we have no idea what's going to happen with her now."

  • #268
    Registered User
    Scout (Lvl 6)



    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Jacksonville, FL
    Posts
    3,327

    Ignore rangerjohn
    My communities:

    Falryn

    OOC: Let's try this again.

    "Just hearing your voice is cheerful enough. Let's just hope our further adventures aren't as disheartning." He then sits back to enjoy the ambiance and enjoy his meal.
    rangerjohn

  • #269
    Thy wounds are healed! SILVER SUBSCRIBER
    Magsman (Lvl 14)

    HolyMan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    hagerstown md
    Posts
    12,362

    Ignore HolyMan
    My communities:

    Forge

    OOC: O.k. I'm game.

    Forge takes his belomgings to the tree he had first sat under a couple days ago. Just two days it seems so much longer, he thinks to himself. Proping his sword up against the tree he sits down holding the blood stained wolf skin on his lap.

    "We are all sorry for the pain we have caused," he says quietly to himself almost like a prayer. "Please forgive us and help us to learn from the mistakes we have made."
    My UPDATED Signature is here

    And come join in the creation of a new living world here: Living Pathfinder

  • + Log in or register to post
    Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1718192021222324252627

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •