Pathfinder 1E Looking for online Pathfinder campaign

Carlos

First Post
I'm interested in joining an online Pathfinder campaign via Skype or any other chat client. I have prior experience with D&D 2nd, 3.5, 4th and very recently with Pathfinder editions as well. I consider myself a reasonably experienced player and I have participated in various types of campaigns for almost 18 years. In general I prefer playing clerics, sorcerers, multiclass fighter - clerics, multiclass fighter - sorcerers and paladins. I.E. Any class or combination with spell casting capabilities.
I am visually impaired so I have a couple of requirements.
1. Someone who's willing to describe settings and keep track of my character's movements if any map tools are used (especially during combat) since I'm incapable of using them myself.
2. A campaign where all the roleplaying is done via voice chat and not text since it's difficult to keep up with text chat involving several individuals when you rely on screen reading software as I do.
Aside from these two requests, I have no other special requirements. My schedule is pretty flexible. I'm available week days 6:00 PM till midnight except Fridays. On Saturdays I'm available anytime and on Sundays late evenings (all eastern standard).

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases