Skills Question

Tinker Gnome

Explorer
I am going to be player a Sorcerer in a PBP game here on ENWorld. I have just noticed that for skil points at first level it says 2+Int Modifier. I remember it being 2+Int ModifierX4 in 3.5. Do you really get a lot less skill points at 1st level in Pathfinder?

Jadeite

Open Gaming Enthusiast
I am going to be player a Sorcerer in a PBP game here on ENWorld. I have just noticed that for skil points at first level it says 2+Int Modifier. I remember it being 2+Int ModifierX4 in 3.5. Do you really get a lot less skill points at 1st level in Pathfinder?

You gain a +3 bonus on class skills and each point you invest in a cross class skill grants you a full skill rank.
A first level character who used all of his skill points to max his class skills in 3.5 will be no different in Pathfinder. Cross class skills will be lower at first level but soon surpass the 3.5 value a few levels later.

You gain a +3 bonus on class skills and each point you invest in a cross class skill grants you a full skill rank.
A first level character who used all of his skill points to max his class skills in 3.5 will be no different in Pathfinder. Cross class skills will be lower at first level but soon surpass the 3.5 value a few levels later.
Not quite, you gain a +3 bonus to class skills that you have ranks in.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases